Where is the 10% middle class tax cut Fat TrumpyBear promised?

No, it’s a symptom.

A hypocrite says “Obama did a thing, so why are you complaining that Trump does a thing.”

A consistent person says “you were mad that Obama did a thing, so why aren’t you also mad that Trump did the thing.”

Whataboutism displays the hypocrisy a person holds by not holding both to the same account.

Such as tear gassing people trying to rush across the border. Oh wait, Obama did that.

If one can find Trump’s terms ending without the tax cut, one can find equivalence.

Gitmo still open?

Well, Trump hasn’t murdered a US citizen then his 16 year-old son yet, so there’s that.

Incorrect. You were never “mad” at obama.

Wait… what? This tax cut is the one that everyone knew that Trump was lying about campaigning for the midterms.

He still has his party in full control of the Government and I am sure that this plan has been worked on for a while… all ready to go.

$2,500 savings. Obama had what?

Is this just become a random ■■■■■ Obama said” generator?

It is a lie by a President about saving me money compared to another apple.

1 Like

Ahhh so it is a random ■■■■■ Obama Said” generator.

Cool.

1 Like

This thread is not about Obama.

This thread is about Trump promising to deliver a 10% tax cut for the middle class after the 2018 midterm elections.

So, where in the ■■■■ is my tax cut?

He did say it and it’s not random.

1 Like

In the same box as your $2500 healthcare savings.

Speaking of which, how much was the tax cut for the middle class?

3% sound about right? 7 more to go.

they don’t believe any of the lies. it just makes them feel good to hear them.

1 Like

I already got one tax cut from Trump. I didn’t get any healthcare savings from obama. Zero.

2 Likes

I was under the impression people voted for Trump because they wanted him to be better than Obama.

How much would current US healthcare costs spike with a hard repeal of Obamacare?

He is better. 3% better so far.