Where is the 10% middle class tax cut Fat TrumpyBear promised?

I thought Hope! Changey? You enjoy supporting the last lies?

1 Like

The middle class don’t need a tax cut, they barely pay any taxes as it is.

What income level do you think is the middle class?

I wouldn’t say 30% is “barely”.

Mitt Romney paid 12%.

I wish I paid 12%.

lol. Oh my god. You will say anything to excuse Trump…

Barely pay any taxes…what a dumb thing to say, especially for someone who claims to be a conservative.

I know, I know, you will now pretend to not like trump, but come one…why would you say this if not to run cover for him?

2 Likes

Where is the 10% Tax Cut? It is hidden behind the “big beautiful border wall” the Mexicans paid for. It is hidden there along with the “best health insurance” ever, EVER!

My paycheck says otherwise.

2 Likes

Stop lower looping whataboutism. This thread is about the 10% tax cut for the middle class promised by Trump.

Not amazing hypocrisy. The whole idea is that Trump could and will do the things Obama couldn’t and wouldn’t. Trump would follow through. He has the experience to negotiate deals and get things done for #MAGA.

But every time Trump is held to account for a promise he made, we get “but Obama did ____________.”

That’s an example of whataboutism. Justifying a thing regarding Trump by saying OBAMAAAAA!!!

Lmao and cons spend day in and day out complaining about taxes

1 Like

LOL, go start an Obama thread then instead of coming to this one to drop your nonsense “but Obama” whataboutism. Not my fault you’re a Trump supporter that can’t come to terms with the type of person you cheerlead for.

4 Likes

As a percentage, I pay more than Mitt Romney and Warren Buffet, both of whom received a massive tax cut from Fat TrumpyBear and the rest of the traitors in the Republican party.

So, again, where is the 10% tax cut that Fat TrumpyBear promised me?

And just for the sake of completeness, my federal tax rate last year was 17% of my taxable income.

If I could have paid Mitt Romney’s 12% that would have put several thousand dollars in my pocket and not in that of the federal government.

Fat TrumpyBear! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Whataboutism is the only known cure for hypocrisy.

1 Like

Whataboutism is a symptom of hypocrisy.

Yes, amazing.

Trump has done a lot of things obama couldn’t.

Nope, it’s the antidote.

Only when those things are equivalent.

If one can find a statement that President Obama made promising something that will get through congress immediately without consulting congress first in the hopes of affecting a mid term election… then you would have equivalence.