Where is Maxine Waters?

Peach 45?

2 Likes

No, to educate. I could be wrong, but I donā€™t think youā€™re allowed to call me a troll. I hope you donā€™t get in trouble; Iā€™d miss our conversations.

'Bout time you showed up.

I didnt call you a troll, I called your posts trolling.

When you respond to a post with a distraction intended to mock your perceived opponents rather than engage in good-faith debate, thatā€™s trolling.

I just canā€™t get used to the new format. Iā€™m floundering around and donā€™t even know how I stumbled on your reply! Iā€™ve missed all you guys too. Is there a way to go ā€˜old schoolā€™ hannity forum? Probably not. But I do thank you for missing me!

Mincing words counselor?

Well, stick to it. Thereā€™s a lot of good things about it too.

Name me one. Iā€™m trying to be open about it. Are there still a lot of us from before 2010 here?

I guess it is since you steadfastly refuse to debate the science.

Pictures are easy to post. And you can edit easily now.

Yes. A few.

1 Like

You should too!:rofl:
Obama really screwed up with all these scandals!

I tried to get used to it and couldnā€™t. Iā€™ll try again. Only because you are a one old friend. Is there still a place where you can see ā€˜friendsā€™? IMHO, it wasnā€™t broke, and I donā€™t know why someone thought they had to fix it. But Iā€™m ā€˜old schoolā€™ and can only ā€˜adaptā€™ so much. This forum is soooo far from the way it was when I originally joined (I think in 2008?)

Face it, Obama destroyed the Democratic Party with all his scandals!:rofl:

Obama managed to go 8 years scandal free.

Except for the mustard and tan suit from the Crybaby Brigade.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no he didnā€™t.

2 Likes

You should try to stick around. This place needs more estrogen and womenā€™s touch. :slight_smile:

That is your opinion. Thanks for sharing.

You wouldnā€™t like my ā€˜womenā€™s touchā€™ Lucy. Iā€™m a hard core conservative, gun toting woman. Still want me here??

Itā€™s a fact. Mexican gun running. He lost an ambassador. Lois IRS. COME ON!

I know who you are! :slight_smile:

Yes I want you here. :heart: