Where is Maxine Waters?

How does that prove anything? As I pointed out, the NYT story was a factual report of a recent Hillary statement. The Mark Penn article was yet another Fox News opinion piece based on nothing but a desire to keep talking about Hillary.

Yes, in my first post in this thread I pointed out that the Mark Penn story isn’t news.

No, I wanted to discuss what qualifies as news from the very beginning, as you can clearly see.

Alas I lived here in the states while that show was on.

I come from one of the most historic cities in England so its often used for filming.

Recently took my girlfriend Back home and it was wonderful to experience all the history through her eyes.

I grew up playing on Roman ruins and never thought a thing about it.

wrong again. speculating a hillary run in 2020 IS news. and has been. you are denying the NYT is news

which might indicate there is hope for you yet

Without something new to talk about, like a statement she made or a poll that showed her in the lead, I don’t see how it’s news. It’s just some guy spouting his opinion, like you and I do here.

he discusses it. so does nyt. a year earlier

It’s done and it whiffed.

You really should have read that old link before posting it lol.

Read it now to see how dumb it was to link to it.

:clown_face:

I think that this gets to the root of the disconnect so often seen on this message board - an inability to understand the difference between news and opinion.

3 Likes

The NYT article is based on a statement Hillary had recently made. The Fox News story is based on what?

both the nyt, and dude on fox news, are speculating

The NYT story is news, the Fox story is an opinion piece.

Scott Stedman

1654935675645deab26bf16c3494d1c8--dj-qualls-no-matter-what

Who’s that?

Scott Stedman’s gangledopper.

Esther??

Don’t tell biden. He’ll wrap her in chains and drag her.

I’m sure there was a point somewhere under this trolling.

That post is problematic. Have I been discourteous to you?

You tell me.

What was your point, in responding to me? Was it to offer a cogent response to my post?

Or was it to troll?

It was to mock the “news” sources your compadres have been posting of late. You provided the opportunity.

“Troll”? Again?

So, it was to troll.

That’s what the word means.