Where is Maxine Waters?

It must be a love/hate relationship cons have with her since they now miss her so badly. Can’t live with her, can’t live without her, I guess.

Read my post. Where did I say that?

Your loss.

Hate to ruin my reputation Nemesis but my wife and I spent the afternoon watching the Downton Abby movie.

Egads what have i done? Watching an English movie? :wink:

Here’s what Maxine Waters has been doing.

Edit - the link isn’t working…

Anyway, do a Google.com/news search on Maxine Waters and there’s an article about her practically every day.

That’s no good for trolling.

1 Like

Sheila Jackson Lee is the brains of that outfit.

A congressional whistleblower said Maxine has taken a leave of absence to reprise her role as Aunt Esther on the reboot of Sanford and Son

1 Like

Absolutely I do.

End of conversation.

Allan

oh i didnt say you said it

Bill brown. You can go to her website if you want to know where she is.

Fake News Thread.

My original post in this thread was about the Fox News Mark Penn story, so I haven’t moved anything.

Here’s the question again:What important information is Fox News imparting to its viewers with the Mark Penn story?

Oh look, she’s in the news and hard at work.

She’s probably freaking out over the Uranium One investigation.

There is no Uranium One investigation.

It just dawned on me that Roy Moore has disappeared. He used to be in the headlines every day for his words of wisdom. He is the Soul of the Republican Party.
What has happened to him?

Huber is in charge.

and in that post you said what he was discussing wasnt news

i proved that wrong by showing an article in nyt (a whole year ago)

NOW you want to discuss in detail what qualifies as news or not (slice and dice)

NOW you pretend i am evading a question to hide behind

common posting tactics here

Ha , did you enjoy it? Part of that TV series was filmed in my hometown.

Most of it was good. My wife has the dvd’s of the entire series. The theatre was packed for the 1st time in a while.

In your hometown huh? Must have been interesting.