Where is Maxine Waters?

A congressional whistleblower said Maxine has taken a leave of absence to reprise her role as Aunt Esther on the reboot of Sanford and Son

1 Like

Absolutely I do.

End of conversation.

Allan

oh i didnt say you said it

Bill brown. You can go to her website if you want to know where she is.

Fake News Thread.

My original post in this thread was about the Fox News Mark Penn story, so I haven’t moved anything.

Here’s the question again:What important information is Fox News imparting to its viewers with the Mark Penn story?

Oh look, she’s in the news and hard at work.

She’s probably freaking out over the Uranium One investigation.

There is no Uranium One investigation.

It just dawned on me that Roy Moore has disappeared. He used to be in the headlines every day for his words of wisdom. He is the Soul of the Republican Party.
What has happened to him?

Huber is in charge.

and in that post you said what he was discussing wasnt news

i proved that wrong by showing an article in nyt (a whole year ago)

NOW you want to discuss in detail what qualifies as news or not (slice and dice)

NOW you pretend i am evading a question to hide behind

common posting tactics here

Ha , did you enjoy it? Part of that TV series was filmed in my hometown.

Most of it was good. My wife has the dvd’s of the entire series. The theatre was packed for the 1st time in a while.

In your hometown huh? Must have been interesting.

How does that prove anything? As I pointed out, the NYT story was a factual report of a recent Hillary statement. The Mark Penn article was yet another Fox News opinion piece based on nothing but a desire to keep talking about Hillary.

Yes, in my first post in this thread I pointed out that the Mark Penn story isn’t news.

No, I wanted to discuss what qualifies as news from the very beginning, as you can clearly see.

Alas I lived here in the states while that show was on.

I come from one of the most historic cities in England so its often used for filming.

Recently took my girlfriend Back home and it was wonderful to experience all the history through her eyes.

I grew up playing on Roman ruins and never thought a thing about it.

wrong again. speculating a hillary run in 2020 IS news. and has been. you are denying the NYT is news

which might indicate there is hope for you yet

Without something new to talk about, like a statement she made or a poll that showed her in the lead, I don’t see how it’s news. It’s just some guy spouting his opinion, like you and I do here.

he discusses it. so does nyt. a year earlier

It’s done and it whiffed.

You really should have read that old link before posting it lol.

Read it now to see how dumb it was to link to it.

:clown_face: