Where is Gavin Newsom?

Remember governor whozit from like a decade ago, who disappeared onto the Appalachian Trail cuz his affair was about to blow wide open?

I suggest that Newsom is currently on the Pacific Crest Trail.:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Makes more sense now

1 Like

For maybe taking time away to deal with family issues?

Make excuses. Woof woof

Man I forgot about the other clown

Is that incompetence factor?

Golfing two weeks and counting? Come on, man.

That is 100% correct. Biden could lock himself in his basement for a month and his people would protect him. Actually some might sigh in relief.

1 Like

Which ever shoes fit Gavin’s 2 left feet.

1 Like

Excuses for what?

Let’s go Gavin. I am a Newsom cheerleader.

images

1 Like

Sure thing. Have fun.

Thank you Sknyluv. Peace, Bos’un

Yep. Kinda like that. Sanford was his name.

There are reports that Newsom may be suffering from Bell’s Palsy or Guillain-Barre Syndrome as a result of the vaccination.

Bell’s Palsy can result in weakness in facial muscles. The weakness or paralysis is usually only on one side of the face.

Guillain-Barre Syndrome is a serious nerve disorder that can be fatal.

Newsom is mandating that schoolchildren be vaccinated. Admitting an obvious vaccine injury could be the kiss of death for his plans.

This does kind of fit.

Good news is a likely recovery.

Bad news is that it will take a lengthy recovery time and will need to be disclosed eventually.

Although most people recover from Guillain-Barre syndrome, the mortality rate is 4% to 7%. Between 60-80% of people are able to walk at six months. Patients may experience lingering effects from it, such as weakness, numbness or fatigue.

Interesting.

Bell’s Palsy is a pain in the butt. I had it. Still have a good bit of numbness in the right side of my face.

The droop on that side of my mouth straightened up after while and the eye i couldn’t close went back to normal after while.

As I said a pain in the butt.

Not familiar with Gullian-Barre. Sounds more serious than Belles.

This isn’t a report. It’s a rumor.

1 Like

Be sure to let us know when the dear Gov Newsome comes on camera to assure his constituency he is fine and performing his duties.

Until then
rumor and report are interchangeable.

If he had a reaction to being Vaxxed, he should be honest about it.

4 Likes