Where is Gavin Newsom?

Maybe you’re right… Add to that the optics on the national scene if it turns out to be true maybe Newsome next took that same treatment proven effective through much of America and made even more popular by especially touting of the good governor in Florida.

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/monoclonal-antibody-therapy/mab-locator/

He has a duty and sworn oath to serve the office of Gov and disclose ASAP.

The FBI has launched multiyear investigations and gotten FISA warrants on less.

1 Like

Yes, Guillain-Barre syndrome is a rarely reported side effect of many vaccines. Bell’s palsy is a symptom of Gullain-Barre syndrome but it can have other causes as well.

1 Like

I once danced with him.

The guy was at least 13 feet tall.

2 Likes

Honesty is not in the Democrat Party Leadership’s vocabulary! They still lie about the “Russian collusion” hoax.

JWK
The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

1 Like

A friend of mine was struck with Bell’s palsy shortly after being vaccinated. It took about a month before his facial muscles returned to normal.

JWK

Yes, but he deserved all that elite treatment because…well I’m sure he could find a superior moral justification for it.
Sort of like Kerry getting to fly his own private jet because he is so important to the climate cause.

2 Likes

Thanks for the links. Looks to be exceedingly rare, particularly for those receiving the Moderna vaccine, but certainly not trivial for those few who have this response.

Did someone here make all of this GB and Bell’s Palsy stuff up?
“Newsom was in Monterey Tuesday for a fireside chat at the California Economic Summit, making his first public appearance since he got his booster shot on Oct. 27.”

Tuesday, as in today. Sorry to disappoint you all.

1 Like

it’s ok he’s synonymous with disappointment.

1 Like

He claims he’s been trick or treating.

1 Like

Which is hilarious.

I am perfectly fine with brushing off the climate hoax.

Not so sure Pelosi and the sleepy President that needs an excuse to kill energy and joy will think.

A far better excuse would have been a gravely ill pet or relative. This one I kinda believe.

Tricks on us.

:jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

It gets even better.

Getty Oil is funding and enabling Pelosi and Newsome and the forces driving up energy costs needlessly.

The climate conference was treated as a joke by them.

Some criticism??

Some criticism was angled towards Newsom after various outlets documented the opulent nature of the wedding compared to the message being sent by COP26. The wedding included a number of high-society engagements at the Getty Mansion, a DJ party with Earth, Wind and Fire, and a lavish ceremony at San Francisco City Hall.

Some people don’t realize how angry the middle class is for getting squeezed with high energy costs.

Getty confidante.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/William-Newsom-was-close-to-the-Gettys-to-the-end-13468194.php

I think we found him, folks.

/Thread

Glad he is healthy.

Wondering if he is helping or fiscally bleeding the Getty family.

Travelin’ Gavin Newsom must be related to Fled Cruz.

2 Likes

Found him. Campaigning on the backs of dead Israelis.

5 Likes