Where is Gavin Newsom?

JWK

1 Like

I’d guess he’s in California somewhere, maybe.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A week after abruptly canceling plans to attend the United Nations climate summit in Scotland, California Gov. Gavin has receded from public view to deal with unspecific family obligations.

I’ll let him know you’re looking for him.

1 Like

More of that candor and transparency we have come to know and distrust.

2 Likes

Somewhere?

He went to Florida for some Disney World and the lowest Covid case count in the northern hemisphere.

https://www.flgov.com/2021/10/27/florida-reaches-lowest-case-rate-in-the-nation/

2 Likes

For those wondering why California Gov. Gavin Newsom hasn’t been seen in public for almost two weeks, his wife has a message: “Get a life.” SEE: MSN

Now that remark is absolutely stunning. The Governor’s constituents have no reason to wonder where their Governor is.

JWK

3 Likes

Survived the recall=emboldened.

Vaxxed to the Max … Maybe his heart is swelling.

Probably tested positive and quarantined.

3 Likes

Word on the street is that he has family issues to deal with.

Vague reasons lead to rampant speculation.

Too bad they could not be a little more forthcoming, then maybe the people they represent would understand better and be more compassionate.

I have always been in favor of keeping out of the business of politicians family members. I will bet dollars to dog nuts that Newsom directly controls the message. So I don’t think “them” were involved.

The truth will emerge…no point in pretending he doesn’t have the same issues many others have.

I guess those cargo ships will rot outside the port until they find their missing cat.

AP = Always Propaganda.

2 Likes

And if you google the story you will find the same story on many conservative news sources. So I guess I don’t get your point.

Like this thread.

2 Likes

2 Likes

A canadian economist who went to school at UC-Berkeley? :rofl:

Oh and Harvard.

4 Likes

Not selfishness…laziness on the part of Newsome.

Lazy with an excuse…lazy with fixing his broken port.