Where have all the Mueller avatars gone?

They MIGHT be allowed to see what can legally be released to them. No law say he must, and no law says they must get a fully unredacted report. There are laws saying what can’t be released.

Again there are no laws saying he cant release the full report. The regulation was made vague for that reason…but hey lets continue to ■■■■■■■ ignore that fact

There are other laws, however saying certain things can not be released.

It can be released to the appropriate people. Grand juries can release there info as well.

There is nothing stopping barr from releasing everything ans the redacted parts to the public. He can also release the mueller summaries as well…

Weve been over this in about 4 other threads now.

They “forget” from thread to thread.

1 Like

Really? You need links?

Why the reluctance to release the full report to the Judiciary Committee? Jawroski didn’t oppose releasing the Watergate report the the committee, Starr didn’t oppose releasing the Whitewater report to the committee, why is Barr so against doing the same?

Barr is more and more proving himself to be biased in favor of Trump. He isn’t the president’s personal attorney but sure is acting like he is. In calling the FBI investigation “spying” is pandering to Trump and his base. As a former CIA official he knows better.

Until and unless the full Mueller report is released to the Judiciary Committee there is an ongoing coverup.

Oh, and as for the links, Google is your friend.

1 Like

None of that is a cover up. That’s only in your mind.

I want links to the actual cover up and what is being covered up. You can’t becuse that isn’t.

It’s been pointed out before that especially with grand jury testimony, a court order would be needed to release that information to congress. They can’t automatically request it.

You won’t be happy. You never will be unless you personally can read every word of the report, see every word of supporting docs. And trust me, as member of john q public you are never going to see that (the every word thing). So in your mind, anything that is blacked out will be the “cover up” you can’t prove.

Nonsense, I don’t need to read the full report but the Judiciary Committee does. Barr’s word alone is not good enough. He wouldn’t even admit that he has shared it with the Trump administration. Barr said he was in favor of transparency but he isn’t acting that way.

Why are you so afraid of the committee seeing the report?

And BTW I’m not going to play your give me links game, you can google them yourself.

Is that Imagination Junction? You’re pulling a fantasy out of thin air.

Agreed. The committee needs to see it uncensored and so far, Barr hasn’t shown any willingness to let those in Congress have that. He wants to keep it for his eyes and apparently Trump’s. That is the definition of a cover-up.

1 Like

We can put them back if it helps you. Why are you so afraid of seeing the report. The truth? Lets see what trumps boy Barr is covering up shall we?

Mark you down as another who is wondering why the D house hasn’t started impeachment proceeding against bar for lying in writing and coving up a crime.

It is disingenuous to pretend that someone said something completely differently than what they actually said.

1 Like

It’s…here

1 Like

I wasnt aware. Guess what Im gonna mark you down for

How do you get from this:

To this:

???
This makes it tough to debate or discuss. Am I missing something? Does your post make sense?

Lets see what barr is covering up.

Okay the poster is accused of the AG being involved in a cover up.

Shouldn’t the D’s start impeachment for that?

So I’m putting that poster down in the catagory that impeachment proceedings are warranted for a cover up.

Man am I slow at answering some posts. :rofl:

Is there a faster an easier way to quote multiple posts without going and grabbing ‘copies’ of posts?

Whatever. How bout you put him where he told you, in the ‘let’s see’ category?

I think so, but I haven’t done it.

1 Like