Where have all the Mueller avatars gone?

Shouldnt they? I dont think they should and neither does my girl Nancy.

Let me give you a tidbit however…leaks…Dont you think someone on the Mueller team might have a copy of the report and leak an uncensored version?

Barr said he had four points on redactions and its the fourth that is truley down and dirty. To me at least…

“Reputational interests”

I think those leaky pipes are getting ready to burst dont you?

1 Like

Thanks for showing me how to do that strike thing.

1 Like

Interesting.

@DOLOOP showed me.

tick tick tick

It’s part of the overall game played here. There isn’t clear ideas about what is and isn’t appropriate.

The bottom line is…address the post. Do not abuse the poster. If a poster cant makes a point without being abusive. Then the poster should walk away until he or she can.

I’m not always perfect in my posting, but I am trying more to address the message of the post, instead of addressing my perception of the person who wrote the post. No matter how Idiotic I might thing a given poster might be.

Not ways perfect? Slow down mister humble…:slight_smile:

MouseTrap

Lol right

1 Like

If you can’t beat em…and there is no way to at this current rate…i have to change my approach and give no one reason to flag and remove a post.

This didnt require a serious answer

I think you hit a Democrat Nerve. lol.

Time to celebrate!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::firecracker::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

I know. Lol. I know.

1 Like

I think you hit a Republican nerve.

Time to celebrate!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::firecracker::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Donald Trump is always been crooked and US banks eventually wouldn’t loan him a dime (and now there is House oversight into his money/foreign loans). I think it’s kind of smart that grown men here are celebrating when ever they can (even before we see the actual report or we find out who he’s loyal to and why).

It may get worse later. I certainly can’t believe that Nancy Pelosi is gonna leave any stone unturned. It’s why the American people put the democrats back in control of the House.

1 Like

From the person who authorized the Mueller investigation in the first place:

In his first interview since the Mueller investigation wrapped up, Rosenstein said that he believed it was strange to say the attorney general was misleading the public on the highly-anticipated report.

“He’s being as forthcoming as he can, and so this notion that he’s trying to mislead people, I think is just completely bizarre,” Mr. Rosenstein told the Wall Street Journal.

“It would be one thing if you put out a letter and said, ‘I’m not going to give you the report,’” Rosenstein said. “What he said is, ‘Look, it’s going to take a while to process the report. In the meantime, people really want to know what’s in it. I’m going to give you the top-line conclusions.’ That’s all he was trying to do.”

The deputy attorney general called on the public to have “tremendous confidence” in Barr and declined to say how the review of the report was going.

That may all be true but it doesn’t alter the need for the Judiciary Committee see the full report.

Barr’s word alone is not enough.

Why the intense reluctance to release the report to the committee?

Now you’re making stuff up. There’s been no credible suggestion for impeaching Barr. (And just because someone says it doesn’t mean it’s credible.)

If Rosenstein doesn’t understand why the public is concerned, he’s fallen in the same hole that Barr and others who are trumpeting his incomplete statement. Congress needs to see the unredacted report. Until that happens, there will be questions.

I do think that it’s funny that once this thread was made, then the
Mueller avatars came back. lol.

1 Like

Mine never left. I still stand by my opinion that he’s a man of principle and eagerly await having his findings made public.