Where have all the Mueller avatars gone?

I see the left posters here have abandoned the god-man justice-bringer Robert Mueller as their avatar. Now, of all people, lying pencil-neck Schiff’s visage is trending.

1 Like

Because it triggers Trump supporters. Its great fun to see them so outraged by everything and anything. And Trump supporters have the audacity to call others snowflakes.

7 Likes

That’s why “some” of us have avatars of Jerry laughing at em…You can Thank Sneaky…his best work is by accident. :wink:

6 Likes

LOL I was just typing something similar. I would add that it doesnt even really work except for a private joke. I have seen Conan’s avatar for some time now and never even guessed it was some subversive dig at liberals.

I really like the mouse trap avatars that I have been seeing around here lately.

2 Likes

Dude you might want to look at your own posting history before saying someone else is triggered by your posts.

4 Likes

How do you measure “outrage” in a written post, Nemesis? Transference? The Left is permanently outraged, so they project that onto everyone else? I’m amused by the leftists’ fickle allegiances. However, I have to say that fickle allegiance is not a quality I would appreciate in those seeking to run my country. Could we have any confidence that such peoples’ allegiance is, or will remain, with the homeland they are elected to serve?

1 Like

Where have all the Trump avatars gone? Don’t you guys like him anymore?

What on earth are you blabbering on about.

Trump supporters see conspiracies and plots everywhere. They want us to believe there is a shadowy cabal at work headed up by Obama and Soros to overthrow the President and they have agents everywhere.

Outrage my friend is a hallmark of the Trump presidency and his supporters. Just look at his tweets and rhetoric.

Actually, I don’t recall seeing any Trump avatars since posting here. So, I don’t know if they really have “gone”.

Look at you getting all personal…and here I thought we were just having fun.

Leave it to a libs to ruin a party.

1 Like

Only ones were libs mocking Trump that I know of.

Oh you were being funny - hmm might need to work on that stand up routine a bit more.

1 Like

I love my trump avatar

2 Likes

Trump supporters have a lot to say about forum avatars. Too bad none of them have the courage to post in the deficit & spending thread

6 Likes

The most significant political divide is no longer left and right, Democrat and Republican, but globalist and nationalist. There are members in both parties pushing for the globalist agenda, working against Trump’s nationalist agenda. It is facile to argue that a nationalist is a failure because the entire globalist/nationalist mix in the party he inherited is not supporting his Nationalist agenda. What matters is which agenda the citizens support.

2 Likes

Ya the one world government of free masons are coming for you. FEMA camps

You really believe that, IRYW? BTW, which side of the globalist/nationalist divide are you on?

He sold himself as an all knowing deal making genius. No excuses.

You need to make up your mind whether Trump is God, or is just one man with a contested vision. If he is God… no excuses. If he is one man contending with others against many others, there will be many valid excuses for not yet having achieved election promises. What seems obvious to me is that he is at least fighting hard for what he promised… unlike many politicians who preceded him and many incumbent politicians who made promises to be elected but forgot them after winning the salary and power.