Where have all the Mueller avatars gone?

Well thats a load of ■■■■■ He hasnt fought any harder than his preccesors before him. The only difference is his psyophant supporters dont ever hold him accountable and have no issue placing blame on everyone else due to victimhood, to a level never seen before.

Its to the point now where people will believe his provable lies just to say he stood for them
News flash believing in a lie much less supporting one doesnt make you some saint material person.

Trump is a ■■■■■■■■ who has a platform supported by those as dumb as him. And thankfully America elected enough people last year to keep him from doing 90% of the dumb ■■■■ he thought he could do. This year and next is nothing more than him feeding his base a ■■■■ sandwich and watching them eat it with a smile on their face.

Want proof? Watch him not shut down the border the way he said he would. Now that its clear he doesnt want the devastating effects of which he might just say he is closing the border but let through trucks essentially opening the border while saying its closed, and idiots will lap it up. Gonna be funny to watch.

2 Likes

Avatar…nah I have a letter I’m good.

1 Like

So, if he does close the border to all non-US citizens, will you admit that he is not just

?

That isnt happening and it isnt what he proposed, so we need not ponder it. Amazing you’ve already thought about how to excuse his latest failure away. I must admit i didnt catch any Rush or CEC ■■■■ today, cant imagine you thought this talking point up all by yourself.

Lol i just read that Trump is now saying he didnt make a definitive statement saying he would shut the border down and that he might not have to because Mexico has ramped up efforts since his initial statement to address the immigration problem. It would seem his followers love his sandwiches.

1 Like

So you want to be a rodent? Ok I guess. Enjoy.

1 Like

Be nice, it’s all they have.

Hey - my new avatar got an honorable mention - woohoo!

2 Likes

It’s perhaps a corollary to “the left can’t meme”. They can’t seem to meaningfully avatar either.

Did you make that quote up yourself?

My avatar is far cooler than yours. Fact.

What’s your point in asking that?

The true corollary is that the right just imitates whatever the left does=no imagination.

The point you just made stuff up out of thin air, seems to be a theme in many of your recent posts.

I don’t think I am. But even if I were, why would that be a problem to someone who swallowed the media/DNC narrative of the Russian/Trump collusion delusion for two years?

Sometimes I think they imitate what they “think” the left does. The recent voter fraud scandal comes to mind. The one with the republicans, not the millions voting in California.

2 Likes

Dont deflect.

Refer to your post 8 minutes ago and go from there.

I have no interest in wild geese.

It’s not a black and white issue. There is no reason the US can be a world leader and still defend its national interests.

Oh…there were plenty but they were all being used by libs with Trump’ hair messed up or some other non-flattering pose.

1 Like

Really? Ha. I didn’t even notice. I guess you got us taters.