Where goeth the left now?

At least with a conservative court, we’re not going to get any compelled speech laws ruled as constitutional.

Thanks old fart. Appreciate it.

What an imagination.

Wasn’t there another poster who started all his threads with “Rush said” or according to Rush?

Now that’s MORE LIKE IT! Someone called MrOT a troll the other day. That was a first. But being labeled old fart by the pusillanimous infected left…by golly it feels like I’m back home on doomed ToBlazes! Super!

The OP is clearly Spinach.

2 Likes

Ruh-Roh. Someone’s been busted!

Same place that we went to in 1972. Counting the days until A demorcratic majority takes over. Right now we got 4, just need 1 more.

Allan

The long lost spinach aka Pago possum.

Allan

I thought it was really obvious. Who else post as characters who talk like they had a stroke?

1 Like

Ruh-roh!!!

Rush sure knows how to talk for most of his ditto headed skills full of mush audience.

:smile:

What some people seem to be missing is ALL AMERICANS will be living with every decision a Trump influenced SC makes, all the bad ones as well as any good ones.

I can live with that. But Conservatives might want to be careful what they wish for. Any SC decisions, after his Kennedy replacement gets confirmed, that back presidential overreaching by Fat Donald will be powers the next Democratic President will enjoy.

Trumpers have got all 3 branches of govt will they stop bitchiing and start governing? Doubt it

But at least now they can’t say “if only”

1 Like

Stop that. Us old farts have to stick together.

I have my ever in my life (with one exception) seen such whining from the supposed winners.

The one exception was when I worked at a group home for the mentally retarded (sorry Nascargirl wherever you are).

Our clients participated each year in the Special Olympics. Of course they each got a medal for just showing up for the events they wanted to participate in.

It never failed. Soon as we loaded up and headed back to the house the posting and moaning would start.

Even though all had medals they weren’t happy. Why? Because they didn’t have “more” medals.

It didn’t matter how many times we would explain they had received all they should, and they should be happy with what they won, they were always whining they should have had more.

That us what many Republicans remind me of right now, from Trump on down.

1 Like

Will we ever get the edit function back?

I think the future of lib opposition will look much like this young lady in this audience

They aren’t looking to take away civil rights (I assume you made a Freudian typo when you typed “fights”). They are fighting to keep them.

It is a right to keep and bear arms. Liberals would like to take that away.

We have a right to free speech. Maxine Waters and her ilk would like to harass people to the point that they are silenced.

We have a right to protect our borders. Liberals are good with sanctuary cities and catch and release.

People like me “cling” to the Constitution because it is what made our country great and gave us freedom.

As long as it adheres to the Constitution, no one is going to take your civil rights away. Quite the opposite, we are going to defend them.

1 Like

McConnell is a snake in the grass. Can’t stand that man. But, hey, what does your side say about voting Nancy Pelosi like sheep?