Where goeth the left now?

I thought it was really obvious. Who else post as characters who talk like they had a stroke?

1 Like

Ruh-roh!!!

Rush sure knows how to talk for most of his ditto headed skills full of mush audience.

:smile:

What some people seem to be missing is ALL AMERICANS will be living with every decision a Trump influenced SC makes, all the bad ones as well as any good ones.

I can live with that. But Conservatives might want to be careful what they wish for. Any SC decisions, after his Kennedy replacement gets confirmed, that back presidential overreaching by Fat Donald will be powers the next Democratic President will enjoy.

Trumpers have got all 3 branches of govt will they stop bitchiing and start governing? Doubt it

But at least now they can’t say “if only”

1 Like

Stop that. Us old farts have to stick together.

I have my ever in my life (with one exception) seen such whining from the supposed winners.

The one exception was when I worked at a group home for the mentally retarded (sorry Nascargirl wherever you are).

Our clients participated each year in the Special Olympics. Of course they each got a medal for just showing up for the events they wanted to participate in.

It never failed. Soon as we loaded up and headed back to the house the posting and moaning would start.

Even though all had medals they weren’t happy. Why? Because they didn’t have “more” medals.

It didn’t matter how many times we would explain they had received all they should, and they should be happy with what they won, they were always whining they should have had more.

That us what many Republicans remind me of right now, from Trump on down.

1 Like

Will we ever get the edit function back?

I think the future of lib opposition will look much like this young lady in this audience

They aren’t looking to take away civil rights (I assume you made a Freudian typo when you typed “fights”). They are fighting to keep them.

It is a right to keep and bear arms. Liberals would like to take that away.

We have a right to free speech. Maxine Waters and her ilk would like to harass people to the point that they are silenced.

We have a right to protect our borders. Liberals are good with sanctuary cities and catch and release.

People like me “cling” to the Constitution because it is what made our country great and gave us freedom.

As long as it adheres to the Constitution, no one is going to take your civil rights away. Quite the opposite, we are going to defend them.

1 Like

McConnell is a snake in the grass. Can’t stand that man. But, hey, what does your side say about voting Nancy Pelosi like sheep?

That is so disrespectful. Rather like replying to you and calling you “SimplyFailing”. That kind of reply does nothing to further positive discourse and is intellectually weak.

I doubt that. Completely different writing style.

I actually wish Spinach did come back. I really enjoyed his point of view, even though I did not always agree with him.

ALL AMERICANS will be living with every decision the SC makes regardless of who is appointed. People like me… I just want the Constitution to not be whittled away by the “flavor of the day”.

1 Like

[quote=“PSBandito, post:13, topic:5675, full:true”]
Democrats will take the.House and Senate in 2018, then when they take the White House in 2020,they increase the Supreme Court to 11 or 13 judges.Then they pack the court with liberals. Then cons can whine and cry for the next 40 years.
[/quote] Literally 0% chance of that happening. It’s not even clear at this point that dems will make any gains in 2018. Polls are actually trending towards reps picking up a supermajority in both chambers. In any case, if the left tried to increase the size of the court, conservatives would just kick 'em out.

How about established law under the Constitution?

I agree about the “flavor of the day”.

The whole point of this popular thread is that the dems are soooo screwed.

Fantastically more screwed than conservatives with their ongoing and very pesky but not fatal in most cases RINO disease.

Now the left swings even more left. So left that not only has the left left this galaxy behind but are now in some goofy other dem dimension.

You see… The country…at this point in time will swing only so far left and at that, evidently not much further than their property line.

Simple put… the middle ain’t buying what the left is selling, and the further left they go the more so this will apply. And since the left is getting lefter each day the left is getting left behind in the voting booths more and more.

What happened to the canny and cunning lefties of old who were always left of any known common sense, but at least had sense enough to hide their iniquities? The left which is today blatant about their sin…proud of it…bragful about it is committing hari kari right before our mirthful eyes.

MrOT are ye not afraid of lettin’ the kitty outtin the bag me lad? Lettin’ them know their dreadful weakness? Do ye nay kin me lad?

MrOT replies: I kin ye. The thing is… Even if anyone on the left reads past my avatar name they won’t believe a word of it. They’ll say… nope. uh uh. Not me. Who is he talking about?

So not to worry, Mx. OT. Their delicious decline as a political force by their own sticky hands goes on unabated.

You could try prooof reading before you post.

He likes it. We’re both old farts. So relax and chill my little snowflake.