Where does it end?

Voice of experience?

Not “truth”? Not “honesty”? So the manifesto wasn’t real? I am so disappointed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vanilla

Revolution

The CEC was neither kind nor reasonable. I listened to any number of times when a commentator would say “No compromise. Compromise is surrender”.

Eventually it infected enough politicians (mainly because such thinking infected their base) that we got to where we got.

Observation…

Dance? DANCE?!!! I’ll show you dance!

Like I said…observation

We can only hope

And I listen to LEC…and they never been kind or reasonable as long as I can remember…long before talk radio.

Libs aren’t use to being told no.

Mirror.

Fork.

Idealogues are almost never reasonable

But the CEC grew into a more powerful voice in this country than any “LEC”. And their meanness and unreasonableness had zip to do with “reacting to leftists”. They did that all themselves.

And they’ve now elevated this to an art form.

2 Likes

I disagree. Completely.

I’m sure you do.

Are your serious? For someone that’s claiming they’re not bias sure as hell ignore what LEC had become. They have control over every major news outlets except FOX, just about entire FM radio, Hollywierd and Music industry.

I don’t ignore what extremists on the left do.

They don’t have the CEC’s influence is what I said.

“Extremists leftists” do not control the mainstream media. That is simply you tarring folks to the left of you as “extreme”.

Really? You can’t pick up a newspaper, turn the TV on or the FM radio without being victim of LEC.

Just because their is FOX and half of AM radio doesn’t make CEC a majority.

The problem is libs aren’t use to conservative not rolling over for em…and that angers em.

1 Like