Where does it end?

Lets say that in response to trump, the dems elect and support a far right lefty who is even nastier than trump about name calling, divisiveness and shuts down everything trump did out of spite and uses the power of the presidency to push an even farther leftist agenda than we have ever seen.

The reps in turn do the same thing, etc, etc.

Where does it all end?

Far right lefty ?

3 Likes

When Texas turns blue

It ends when enough people on both sides decide they’ve had enough of Trumpism (meaning the politics of anti-intellectualism, incivility, demonization, and personal gain, which both sides have engaged in).

7 Likes

after the collapse of America Canada will come save Northwestern and Midwestern states by letting them join the great union.

love live the Canadian Federation!

3 Likes

I’m thinking that since the majority of trump accomplices are old, they don’t give a ■■■■■

1 Like

…with a national beer summit?

Do you really want the Republican virus in Canada?

There’s a lot of red meat Republicans in Michigan.

What kind of beer?

Yuengling

Ah… so a swill summit

1 Like

Revolution and dissolution.

1 Like

I’ve already had enough of liberal collectivism.

2 Likes

I’m from Ohio, vacationing in Canada right now! Having a great time. Trying to make many friends “just in case”. :flushed::elephant::us::canada:

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it. Trump will win again. The Democratic party is dead forever.

1 Like

Have you said “when” to Trumpism yet?

That’s a very real possibility. Some say the was never ended for the South, maybe they were right…

I’m out then.

Give me a nice IPA or Guiness (the real stuff, not the crap they import into the US).

Yuengling is a deal-breaker for me…even if it comes from PA.

Question though…if McConnell comes to the summit, can we make it a Hot Pocket Summit?

1 Like

How are you with Newcastle?

Shouting down a party doesn’t work when they shout back. The left needs to adopt a new tactic if they don’t like the current state of things.

But the left won’t back down, and neither will the right at this point. This is the new norm.

1 Like