Where does it end?

Thank you for answering.

Let me tell you the results of two sides yelling at each other based on my experience with local politics.

People get sick of itā€¦it becomes background noise, or worse, makes the person unlikableā€¦and then they hold their nose and vote for whomever they believe (believe being the operative word) will make their lives better.

People who are horrified at Trumpā€™s tweets and actions will nonetheless vote for him if they think that heā€™s doing a good job otherwise, and if they think the policies of the people they might have had sympathy for but are now also sick of hearing scream and shout will hurt them.

You donā€™t beat Trump sinking to Trumpā€™s level.

You beat him by changing the subject while heā€™s ranting and raving.

Omar has some big dislike factors in groups of all political stripes. Her ā€œsome people did some things (on 9/11)ā€ quote pissed off a LOT of people of all political stripes. She keeps calling attention to herself by calling for Trumpā€™s impeachment or yelling when Trump yells? Those dislike factors will weigh large.

Trump isnā€™t going to stand down, but thereā€™s little to be gained by going toe to toe with him. You might end up tuning a LOT of people out you need to win.

You (collective) are not more ā€œsensibleā€. You (collective) just think you are. There is nothing ā€œsensibleā€ about most of the policies you (collective) advocate.

1 Like

You (collective) make it personal and then complain when it gets personal back.

1 Like

I dont see them sinking to trumpā€™s level.sorryā€¦

She does have some issues. Iā€™ll give you that

To continue the bad marriage analogy, Iā€™d say heā€™s Lorena Bobbitt. Weā€™ve really gotten tired of this marriage.

From your point of view. The ā€œrigtheousā€ always think they take up the weapons of the ā€œunrighteousā€ for a more noble cause.

Iā€™m telling you the practical effect on the electorate.

1 Like

Did you (collective) make it personal during the 2016 GOP primary? Was Donald simply counterpunching there, too?

Why the shot at the end? Thatā€™s the exact opposite of what you proclaim with your post. Itā€™s why I say neither side will back down.

Itā€™s what they are running on, you can take Mr. Rogers and have him get up there and raise his hand to free healthcare for illegals he is going to possibly pay for it in swing states. I am looking for the democratic candidate that calls out the rest on the lunacy of open borders, decriminalizing borders, free healthcare too illegals, and reparations. Itā€™s this woke mentality that has pushed a lot of people away from the party.

Itā€™s the ā€œWhite Knightsā€ hurting the democratic party.

((Whites are ever so slightly less likely than average to believe that political correctness is a problem in the country: 79 percent of them share this sentiment. Instead, it is Asians (82 percent), Hispanics (87 percent), and American Indians (88 percent) who are most likely to oppose political correctness. As one 40-year-old American Indian in Oklahoma said in his focus group, according to the report:

It seems like everyday you wake up something has changed ā€¦ Do you say Jew? Or Jewish? Is it a black guy? African-American? ā€¦ You are on your toes because you never know what to say. So political correctness in that sense is scary.))

From my point of view trolls are gonna troll regardless of what you respond with.

A far right lefty. Even blaming the left on the right. Jesus ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Christ.

That shot wasnt directed at you. Itā€™s what I see. I call it pivot trolling, or being a lawyer.

I wont back down ever. Iā€™ve watched the right play their games for 2 decades now. Politics didnt exist before 2001 for meā€¦I didnā€™t care.

Iā€™ve learned a lot in my time. One thing Iā€™ve taken away from life is people dont like the truth. They want to live in a bed of lies.

Iā€™ve been fored for being honest. Iā€™ve lost friends and family for being honest as well.

I want an honest fight. Not one full of lying and cheatingā€¦skewed facts and such.

When someone rejects the moderate answer to an issue they are a problem. Left or right.

No, it wonā€™t end then. It will be full bore liberalism just like Obama and people will be pissed off.

Obama did that just fine.

Mr. Hillary Clinton and Albright played footsie with Kimā€™s dad. Or did you forget their raising a glass of champagne together?

You seem to not be a moderate at all.

1 Like

This system wasnā€™t designed for a central government with a population of 330 million people. It was designed to be a local system of government with small populations.

4 Likes

You want to know where I stand on something ask.

You said you wonā€™t back down ever. How does that relate to moderation at all? You donā€™t give an inch, and expect everyone to capitulate to your demands in the name of moderation.

It doesnā€™t make sense.

1 Like