Where does it end?

Again, painting the left as the saints. Nah, I ain’t buying it.

Deplorables

Reset button

Bill and Obama’s nuclear free NK

Obama caged them first, with pictures

Emails

2 Likes

Depends on who you talk to. Polls show that he’s amplified conservative voices. The right likes this, the left doesn’t.

The only problem with Hillary’s Deplorables comment is that she underestimated the number of them. She was spot on and that becomes clearer every day.

1 Like

That speaks volumes.

My opinion of the left has always been that they’re people with good intentions but are somewhat misguided on implementation of policy and lack the foresight to recognize unintended consequences. Your post makes me want to rethink that sentiment.

The volume knob on the left was at 8, the right at 6. Trump has brought them both to 10. Deny it all you want, but it was a counterpunch. Both are at the same level now. The question is, as it gets dialed back, will both go to 6 or will it go back to a lopsided state?

p.s. I’m talking to you. How have the words and behavior of the POTUS affected the climate of divisiveness and acrimony? Your personal opinion.

So it’s all on the left because the right are acting like jackasses…always the other persons fault…

So Donald’s behavior, including in the 2016 GOP primary, is merely reactive/defensive in nature?

I havent changed mine for about a decade

Yeah people cant handle the fact these women can play the social media game like trump …

In certain ways I like it. In other ways I wish he’d knock it off and get to governing. But him being quiet has its own drawbacks in that the left forms the narrative. Pelosi and Schumer have been just as caustic as of late.

She was exactly right.

No, I’m still enjoying most of it. He screwed up with the Gaggle of Hens thing, but all in all I’m having a good time.

Read again. Both have acted like jackasses. In my world, everyone is to blame.

It never ended for the north either. Reconstruction continues.

It’s really interesting.

Democrats are not going to elect and support a nasty piece of ■■■■ like Trump. There is a reason he changed his party affiliation before running. He knew where the rubes were.

3 Likes

How did Donald screw that up?

It is a bad marriage. Irreconcilable differences.

You said the right wont back down but the left needs to change…

That’s not blaming both. Way I see it is this.

The left tries to use facts and politeness…talking to them like they are adults.
The response? Trolling
The left shouts back and the response?
Trolling.

I kept it simple for a reason.