Where did all the workers go?

Oh, you’re talking about actual paper checks? Never seen one of those under either President. I don’t see why you would’ve gotten one at all in this modern era. lol

It’s on the same letter you got from Trump after it was deposited to your account, word for word, but with Biden’s signature instead.

That was my point all along, so maybe it’s you who got confused? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

TREASONOUS JOE

Ive never received money from the IRS, so they didn’t have my checking account info… thus a check

Weird. My wife has never even filed taxes and her account still got paid. lol

Anyway, you got the Trump letter with Biden’s signature. :wink:

2 Likes

That. Is. Awful.

1 Like

So is selling out the country you’ve sworn to protect and defend and shredding its Constitution.

2 Likes

IMO degrees aren’t nearly as important as gaining work experience.

Maybe some college grads—since the thread topic is where are the workers—would have an easier time finding jobs they want if they worked some of these jobs that aren’t being filled at least part time.

Not working may be a good short term strategy. But in the long run, those staying at home aren’t investing in their retirement & may run into trouble when applying for Social Security once elderly or disabled (it’s calculated on an average of 30 working years).

Aunt of mine was disheartened to learn that, as a stay at home mom with under 30 years outside employment, she could collect $0.00 in Social Security. Her husband always supported them, but it was still disheartening to her.

you should check your sources. I know what my company pays

“How did the woman end up single with 3 kids to begin with?”

Like this?

Jamaica Plain dud Dominic Luberto took up with another woman, not paying one dime for any of his three kids upon divorce. The Commonwealth sued him for the various assistance programs his family needed.

Really I’m not a supporter of never wed motherhood, especially when adoption and baby safe havens are legitimate options, but not all households without dad are the same.

Some dads, like the one above, really are just sperm donors. I hope that cretin was charged & paid the Commonwealth back in full.

1 Like

Sigh, you could have checked the wire. Here, the relevant bits:

Today we’re taking another step to invest in you. Effective Sept. 25, associates in the Frontend, Food & Consumable and General Merchandise work groups will receive at least a $1 an hour raise. That means a raise for more than 565,000 store associates. It’s our third wage investment in our store associates over the last year.

The investment means that over the past year, we’ve raised pay for approximately 1.2 million hourly associates in our U.S. stores, increasing our U.S. average hourly wage to $16.40.

Role New Starting Rate per Hour depending on Location

Frontend and GM $12 - $17

Food and Consumables $12 - $18

Supercenter Meat and Produce $13 - $19

Neighborhood Market Deli and Bakery $14 - $18

Chances are he wasn’t, equal chances the mother was lauded as a brave hero for her inability to exert self control and lack of foresight in considering the consequences of irresponsible sex.

On the positive side for Libs, Sperm donor will continue to procreate unhindered by conscience, morality or consequence and birthing person will end up on welfare, producing more future Libs (who will go on welfare) by other Sperm donors, who will in turn produce yet more Libs…. Until UTOPIA! We’re almost there. Just need to find a way to get those white male drones to shut up and keep working to fund the whole thing!

ah… i see the confusion. I’m in an NMH, deli was the last to go up. starting pay is $14 across the board. I have no idea what super centers do.

1 Like

You guys just reuse the same talking points over and over. It’s nuts.

2 Likes

Right. Because aiding and abetting the enemy by giving them a list of American operatives, giving them advanced weapons to use against your own countries troops, not to mention abandoning Americans behind enemy lines are the acts of a PATRIOT! Of course they are to America hating Libs. Never mind that any person in the military who did ANY ONE of those things would be court martialed and spend years in the brig!

Let’s not forget opening our border and allowing tens of thousands of people in illegally, many thousands with COVID and other diseases. Then TJ had them loaded up and bussed to to cities around the country, where they are free to spread disease and crime. And of course, those totally unconstitutional mask and vaccine mandates…

ALL OF THESE JUST TALKING POINTS HUH??

Yes 20 years later. Same exact points. Aid and comfort is a bit older….

What is an NMH?

NHM, it’s a neighborhood market rather than a supercenter.

Like “lock her up” that didn’t go anywhere. Just great to rally the crowd. :thinking:

1 Like

You’re talking about what, please?

How is having sex and babies with your husband “irresponsible”?

got it - thanks,