Where did all the workers go?

Neighborhood market is the grocery store portion of Walmart. Much smaller than normal Walmart and much much smaller than super center

If you canā€™t afford them and know you will be dependent on the government for them it is irresponsible.

A record number of people quit their jobs in August. The jobs they quit were mostly customer-facing jobs in high infection rate states, showing that until we get covid under control the economy is not going to come back fully. Unemployment benefits would not be in play here since you canā€™t get unemployment if you voluntarily quit.

People are most likely leaving their jobs for fear of contracting COVID-19. The number of quits increased in the South and Midwest regions, which have borne the brunt of the summer wave of coronavirus infections driven by the Delta variant.

Hiring decreased by 439,000 jobs to 6.3 million in August. The largest decline since December 2020 was led by the accommodation and food services industry, where payrolls dropped by 240,000 jobs

Iā€™m sorry, what?

The ex got welfare payments because her ex failed to pay her even one plug dime of child support. When noncustodial parents do this, theyā€™re ordered to pay back the stateā€”not the ex spouse who raised the kids.

This Revere couple ran a bakery together when they had children. How exactly is running a small business and having babies with your spouse irresponsible?

I remember when this story ran because I was at home recovering from Achilles repair & was mad as Hell. This (expletive) made a show out of decorating his new wifeā€™s mansion ā€œbecause he just loved the smiles it put on the childrenā€™s facesā€, all the while he let his go hungry.

Look of Dominic Luberto of Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts.

I donā€™t know anything about the examples you posted. Iā€™m just saying in general that a couple living in poverty should not keep popping out more children.

1 Like

This reason for quitting proves what Iā€™ve known for years. Dogs and cats are superior beings, and most human beings are idiots.

COVID-19 terminates the lives of approximately 1.6% of its sufferers. The average mush for brains worker wanting to ā€œstay safeā€ is more likely to die in traffic on the way home than from this virus.

Hell, theyā€™re so damned stupid probably even the virus avoids them. Best of luck to these imbeciles when they get into a position when they really NEED a job, or go to apply for SSI, whether as elderly or disabled. They may be told like this aunt of mine they qualify for this much: $0.00.

2 Likes

This is incorrect. About 38,000 people die each year from auto accidents. 735,000 people have died from Covid in a little over a year and a half.

Same for those dummies walking of their job instead of getting vaccines. Considering they and their children got vaccines all their lives. At this point, I think they are cutting their nose to spite their face.

Itā€™s their right to walk away. But good luck getting a new job and filing for unemployment. They deserver neither in my opinion.

2 Likes

I agree 100% with this post, and that seems to fall on deaf ears with more conservative posters.

Repeatedly Iā€™ve asked, hey! Whereā€™s your outrage about chicken pox shots for kindergartners? MMR proof of vaccination or lab report for college entrance? Heptovax B for student nurses? TB testing for hospital workers?

Theyā€™re so quiet you can hear crickets chirping, but I got one of those urgent notices saying my freedom was at stake with employers mandating vaccination. I told the sender to just get the vaccination and shut up.

ā€œGood luck getting a new job and filing for unemployment. They deserve neither in my opinion.ā€

Mine too. IIRC if a furloughed worker refused to return to work upon recall, he or she forfeited all Unemployment Insurance. There is a toll free number to phone should a worker refuse to return.

Not sure with COVID-19 if they would or wouldnā€™t collect upon voluntary resignation if they cited the pandemic as a reason for quitting.

Atta guy!

I can cite half a dozen family members, all vaccinated, who caught the virus as retirees & staying home mother. A colleagueā€”and weā€™re not in each otherā€™s faces while we work, really, weā€™re pretty distantā€”caught it & quarantined at home.

Those who quit a job citing ā€œnot feeling safeā€ are idiots & should be denied any and all compensation for their choice.

The original premise given was single mother. Absolutely, married women can end up single with children for a variety of reasons, but clearly this was not assumed by the original poster.

I have no problem with helping people in need. I have a problem with Democrats who create a problem and then ā€œsolveā€ the problem with yet another handout program which does nothing but create dependents on Democrat handouts.

As of right now itā€™s easy to get a job in the catering industry where I live, vaccinated or not. Theyā€™re desperate. Hell, my job is hiring, vaccinated or not. And yes, if youā€™re let go due to failure to vaccinate in the state of NJ you can collect unemployment.

She said ā€œmore likely to dieā€, not more died.

This isnā€™t the slightest bit true. Do you think 1.6% of commuters die in car accidents?

Itā€™s still a staggeringly false statement.

I wasnā€™t arguing for or against the statement, just what was used to attempt to prove it wrong. It was irrelevant to what she said.

They should rather depend on the good graces of an employer who doesnā€™t really want to pay them instead? So much better. Thankfully it seems most of the people who are choosing not to work right now are depending on neither. Good for them.

Thereā€™s no doubt TJ did the things I listed. Did he or did he not abandon Americans and allies behind enemy lines? YES. Did he or did he not provide the Taliban with a list of Americans and those who aided Americans who were left behind, and has that list been used to hunt them down and kill them? YES. Did he or did he not leave behind Billions of dollars in advanced weapons and aircraft that can ( and will) be used against Americans and allies? YES. Has he or has he not encouraged hundreds of thousands of foreigners to come to our Southern border and allow them to cross illegally, put them on busses and transport them to cities all over the country? YES. Were these illegals required to abide by the same unconstitutional mask and vaccine mandates that TJ is forcing tax paying Americans to abide by? NO.
Did TJ shut down the keystone pipeline, which killed thousands of good paying American jobs, AND all oil drilling on federal lands including ANWR, which has not only reduced the oil available to go on the world market which is causing gas prices to hit record prices, but also took away Americaā€™s energy independence? YES. Did Joe Biden refer to parents who had the audacity to disagree with school boards teaching critical race theory as ā€œdomestic terrorists and declare the DOJ and FBI will be investigating any parent who dissents? YES

Which of these things is an ā€œuntrue talking pointā€?

Joe Biden is A TREASONOUS SCUM SUCKING INCOMPETENT SENILE PIECE OF DOG CRAP!

1 Like

Here on earth 1 your rantings are bitter fantasy much like your hero.