Where are the arrests for showing up at Justices homes?

On June 13, one of the Supreme Court’s 2022 decision days, we plan to blockade the streets around the Supreme Court to rise up for the transformative change that our communities need.
Shut Down SCOTUS — ShutDownDC

I thought plotting to shut down the federal government would be result in pre-dawn FBI SWAT team raids?

2 Likes

1 Like

Just a little message being sent to the Justices.

1 Like

It’s gotta be Trump’s doing, right?

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has called the protests of football players who decline to stand for the national anthem “dumb and disrespectful.” What do these people think she would say about protests intended to influence the Court?

1 Like

Y’all set the bar. You don’t get to change it now it’s one of your own being an asshat.

2 Likes

I like the handmaids better. Probably too hot.

1 Like

Inciteful rhetoric is all fun and games until people start getting hurt, then it’s all tears an confusion over how it happend.

What a great post since it says streets given the strong support for some people riding some trucks. It’s like the shortest term memories ever.

Am I supposed to derive meaning from this word salad?

Yes. Poorly phrased. Hang on let me shorten for ya

Freedom convoy blocking streets - yay first amendment

Pro choice crowd blocking streets - threat.

Response will start with “let me know when a member of freedom convoy tries to kill a politician”

Why? Did this call to block streets also call to hurt politicians? Or is it just to block streets?

If you’d been reading the thread you’d understand that protesting outside of the Justices homes in an attempt to intimidate them into changing their opinion is not legal.

The left doesn’t have to follow the law.

4 Likes

Is that what the post called for?

Protesting outside the homes or blocking the streets aorund the Supreme Court

You guys can’t even follow the replies

On June 13, one of the Supreme Court’s 2022 decision days, we plan to blockade the streets around the Supreme Court to rise up for the transformative change that our communities need.

That’s not what the post called for

Defender of the first amendment. Amazing. You don’t give a flying …. About the first amendment. Well you do but only for your side.

The Freedom convoy was about protesting mandatory COVID vaccines. Not trying to change the opinion of a Justice.

3 Likes

It’s illegal.

The protest being called is around the Supreme Court. Read what it says. The first amendment is the first amendment.

You guys only want the constitution to protect your rights. It’s that simple.

That isn’t illegal.

2 Likes

The streets… block the streets leading to … like the freedom convoy.

Where does that post call for a protest by the building.

It’s like well it really is that you don’t really want the first amendment to apply to anyone but to those with whom you agree