Where are the arrests for showing up at Justices homes?

How about trial by combat?

Schumer made it very clear who he was threatening and called them by name for everyone to hear. There was no mistake. Did Trump do that? Your comparison is total foolishness.

2 Likes

I guess if you can’t pack the court, then I guess you rile up enough hate in your base to get the justices you don’t like assainated! Welcome to today’s Democrat Party!

Ecstatic. The whole lot of ya.

The left tried to destroy him in the hearings and lost. Looks like he still has a target on his back.

They are one hell of a vindictive bunch. They make the Mafia look like The Three Stooges.

4 Likes

That is just what your leftist leaders in DC are saying. Including your pervert president. I can’t seem to remember you posting on here how vile they are. You have been saying pretty much the same thing they your leaders have been saying on here. So are you calling what you have posted vile?

3 Likes

Fair is fair. They (she in particular) should lose their security as well.

1 Like

You have it all figured out, don’t you. So, are you going to let us in on the secret as to how you get people like that into the background check data base so they can be denied when they try to buy a gun?

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. It is a vile thing that Nancy and her Dem cohorts have done to improve the chances that Biden may have the opportunity to replace a Conservative Justice.

2 Likes

I said two months ago that the Dems are trying to force vacancies in the Supreme court that they can fill before the mid-terms. Their social media accomplices have profiles of unstable posters who can be manipulated by BOTs to become assassins, the Dems have terrorists got-aways they have allowed in through the porous border, and they have aged SC justice with medical conditions that can be aggravated by stress, or with younger families and whose lives can be threatened.

The Republicans should take out injuctions against the Senate filling any vacancies arising between now and the mid-terms on the basis of the Dems using domestic terror to create those vacancies.

This might get ugly

"Ruth Sent Us specifically noted the Barrett family’s daily schedule and the school her children attend. "

3 Likes

It’s bad.

1 Like

Somebody’s going to get killed.

1 Like

That’s the Plan. With maybe a subsequent resignation or three.

2 Likes

This bunch is an interesting terrorist org.

Sam Spiegel is apparently in Scotland. That other yayhoo is in California.

Single issue Antifa wannabes?

2 Likes

Very good possibility of it when children are involved.

2 Likes

Ruth would be spinning in her grave if she knew this bunch were doing this in her name.

3 Likes

I’m hearing them called catch and release DA’s.

1 Like

She is evil right down to her bone marrow.

I’m sure Merrick Garland is on top of this. NOT!

2 Likes