Where are the arrests for showing up at Justices homes?

New data analyzed by the ABC I-Team

No conflict of interest there I tell ya. :roll_eyes:

PLease try to stay focused.

You didn’t say anything about dem. leadership.

You said this:

How are the gun laws in MO?

Yet you picked it.

Illinois was #1 for gun purchases.

Violence, murder, drugs, overdoses, homelessness and illegal immigration is all out of control. These are the responsibilities of our government, to control these areas. It’s what our tax dollars pay for but they have proven themselves to be incompetent. That said, don’t talk to me about removing my last line of defense…all while observing this out of control mayhem. If…it should cross my path and threaten my loved ones, I will fight with everything I’ve got and one of those weapons will be a shotgun or a semiautomatic weapon with a magazine that allows me plenty of shots and this…as you said,

3 Likes

No I didn’t.

When the choice was St. L vs Chicago, I chose Chicago.

What about you?

You’re all over the place.

You claimed cities with strict gun laws had the highest murder rates.

I pointed out a city in a red state with - presumably - looser gun laws (I really haven’t looked into it - I assumed you would have since you made the claim) had a signifigantly higher murder rate than infamous Chicago with it’s strict IL gun laws.

Now you are rambling about other things…

Look, I get it. Your news sites ramble on and on about Chicago and the murders there, you believe it to be the worst of the worst. But it’s not.

Of the 10 worse in terms of homicide, 6 are in red states.

Now listen to yourself.

Why are you parsing out my post?

True or false?

Senator Tom Cotton echo what I said here yesterday later last night on Laura Ingraham…they want to change/alter SCOTUS court makeup before they lose the senate.

I hope secret service and US marshals are on the ball.

5 Likes

It’s the truth…there are “some” democrats are hoping…even pushing this to happen.

Not only do they get to replace justice…but use that to push for more gun control. A win win for em.

3 Likes

Come on…

That’s like saying the republicans who voted against gun control wanted the kids to die in TX…

What the ■■■■ are you talking about, not even in right reference

Which dems? Name them.

Name a democrat hoping someone murders a SCJ.

California has a lower homicide rate than most other states, lower than your state even

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

CA does pretty well.

Schumer…

2 Likes

Do you think…

“We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore,”

and

“Let’s have trial by combat”

Were calls for violence too?

Fight like hell isn’t the same as you won’t know what hit you.

Sorry…nice try lib.

1 Like