When will you apologize to Seth Rich?

But that is not what you said. You said “arrested”. That shows in your mind, accusal is enough.

Serious question. Do you see good and bad in both parties? Or do you just see the left and all dems as good and all cons are totally evil?

It was meant to explain that conspiracies can be never ending. The criminal procedure is irrelevant

I am not exactly sure where you got that from any of my posts. I am attacking the lunacy of conspiracies. This is not a partisan problem.

It must be her pretend little girl voice that she’d use from time to time during her testimony. That got you eh?

What did Seth do for the DNC? When did the hack take place? When was he murdered? Why was he murdered? Who did it? Some…there are answers for and others there are not. This whole thing was/is very important to the DNC and the general public and yet, there are no answers. There are other details that took place that add additional questions to this whole thing that haven’t been answered and doesn’t appear to be being investigated where any progress is being reported? Why?

None of this is evidence.

Yeah…like that she’s afraid to fly?

Do strong women upset you? You seem agitated. I know she’s a doctor and all, but women are allowed to be doctors now.

1 Like

Yes…I do…and when I consider the accusation of the encounter, it would have been forgotten long ago.

People who are terrified of flying still fly when they absolutely have to.

That talking point was particularly stupid.

1 Like

Me…i have nothing to apologize for. I said nothing…claimed nothing. So no.

I truly hope some day we find out who killed this young man and why and that person is brought to justice.

2 Likes

I’m not going to apologize for something I didn’t do. If y’all choose to, more power to you I guess.

So what are the official findings in the investigation into Seth Rich’s death? Have the killers been found? Has a motive been proven?

Has the source of the leaks been found? Who was it? What proof is there for that? At what speed was the data downloaded from the hard drive? Is that speed possible for hacking over the internet? or would it require person to be at the computer itself?

If these questions are still unresolved beyond reasonable doubt, the community is entitled to keep on digging until his killers and their possible “hirers” are brought to justice. Seth Rich was a member of a community with relationships beyond his immediate family. His parents don’t have the right to deny Seth Rich’s friends’ and associates closure by having his murder solved beyond reasonable doubt.

It was a robbery gone bad. They’ll never find his killer at this point. It’s awful and sad, but his death is a repeat to a lot of the violence that plaugues big cities. If you think the DCP is investing resources for what they think is a crime of opportunity, you’re wrong.

It was attempted robbery that escalated into murder in Washington DC. You wouldn’t even give a ■■■■ if you didn’t think it was some kind of political benefit for your team. Especially since it’s been established that the Wikileaks info was stolen by the “Fancy Bear” GRU hackers who then posed as Guccifer 2.0 to pass it on.

3 Likes

Beyond reasonable doubt is a legal term not a conspiracy term. It is a specific high standard that our legal system tries to use to ensure that guilty people are brought to justice. I say is ebecause it often fails but anyway you requiring that it is to proven to you personally. It will never be proven to you personally

If they convict and arrest the guilty parties tomorrow, unless the DNC is directly implicated you will never believe that “truth is still not out there”.

There is not an iota of difference between pizzagate and Seth rich conspiracies

Do you have a link to that actual “official” report?

Nobody in Seth Rich’s life believes the conspiracy. Just people like you who find him to be a useful prop. You are using his blood to paint your propaganda. Don’t expect to find much sympathy here. We don’t take kindly to people who exploit the dead.

Right. You believe you know “everybody in Seth Rich’s life” and everything they believe about Seth. LOL.