When will you apologize to Seth Rich?

What about exploiting the dead by illegally voting in their names. Is that OK?

Does that happen a lot in your world?

Possibly. Is it OK to do?

Why do I need to apologize to him?

Possibly? You don’t know? What’s the point, if you don’t know?

Unless it makes republicans look bad like CBS likes to do.

Republicans have for a while and certainly lately made it only necessary to simply report their actions to make them “look bad.”

1 Like

Name one person.

Party of Christian Values.

Hannity did himself a huge disservice by indulging in the conspiracy talk. Unfortunately he only stopped when Fox decided to retract the story. Its pretty obvious he was told by the Fox News leadership to stop with the conspiracy talk.

It sounds like you didn’t listen to her testimony? She flew due to wants, not needs…now heed your own advice regarding stupid talking points.

Yes our host sure backed the wrong horse on this one

I know it’s happening. I don’t know yet how much. A lot? But you seem incapable of making a judgment on the practice. Why?

Now with news that the NRCC being hacked during the midterms we can look at how the republican’s behaved post hack compared to the democrats.

The NRCC brought on the prominent Washington law firm Covington and Burling as well as Mercury Public Affairs to oversee the response to the hack. The NRCC paid the two firms hundreds of thousands of dollars to help respond to the intrusion. The committee’s chief legal counsel, Chris Winkelman, devoted hours of his time to dealing with the matter.

Note how they didn’t pack up all their computers in the middle of an election and turn them over to the FBI.

They’ve also used Crowdstrike. Seems like similar reactions regarding the servers to me. Image it, hand it to the FBI, run your own investigation as well, work on getting clean and get back online asap.

Has the source of the leaks been found?

• yes, as stated clearly by multiple government agencies during the Trump presidency

Who was it?

• GRU

What proof is there for that?

At what speed was the data downloaded from the hard drive?

• We don’t have that information. I understand you think you do, and you think it’s 23/mb, but you are either a victim of a long disproven hoax, or a purposeful promoter of it.

Is that speed possible for hacking over the internet?

• 23mb? Yes. I’m downloading faster as we speak. However, that number is a hoax number, as shown in the above reporting.

or would it require person to be at the computer itself?

• Sure wouldn’t, but again, your last 3 questions show that you’re either under the spell of Tim Leonard’s file compression hoax, or are for unknown reasons promoting it willingly.

There is nothing supporting the ring-wing seth rich conspiracy. There are mountains of evidence supporting otherwise. No one but internet weirdos is still trying to push this.

4 Likes

Well done sir. Well done indeed! :clap:

You know it’s happening? Based on what evidence?
What steps have you taken to find out how much?

We now know the Seth Rich story was completely fabricated to distract the sheeple.

5 Likes

By Wikileaks and Fox News ran with it full throttle.

2 Likes

40% of murders in the US go unsolved. 44% in DC without an arrest. This isn’t some super unusual and suspicious situation.