When will you apologize to Seth Rich?

The majority of Congress, not to mention the American people, would disagree with you.

But you were fine with those lies being aired about Kavanaugh and who knows what kind of psychological damage they did to his daughters.

Your privilege is on display.

A woman giving credible sworn testimony before Congress is in no way on the same level as the fever dream conspiracies cooked up by conservative pundits and spoon fed to MAGA hats. But hey, I guess when you support a President who brags about sexual assault, there are certain things you need to be willing to overlook in order to get through the day.

1 Like

“Additional evidence.” There is no evidence to begin with, which means there is no merit to it.

But that didn’t stop the conspiracy peddlers from trying to make something out of it.

i think it was someone in the Republican media. Prove me wrong.

now, i was just being sarcastic to expose the game you constantly play here. you move from conspiracy theory to conspiracy theory effortlessly and since none of us were actually on the moon we can’t really disprove them with moon dust.

btw, i do believe that car dealerships in certain areas illegally fix prices. prove me wrong.

the evidence is everywhere if you know where to look for it. just don’t trust the plan. trust the blue pill instead of the red pill. drink muscle milk.

So…the answer is no. You will not apologize. You will double down on the crazy.

1 Like

Your correct. It is no way on the same level.

One is before the United States Senate, with the presumption of truth, all major news media outlets recording everything live, and some broadcast live. Dominated all major news channels for several minutes each show. Theire was virtually no one in the country, to include kids over 12, who did not know or hear of Kavanaugh’s accusers.

The other was aired by the likes of Jessie Ventura, Rush, and Hannity on entertainment radio. It got very little national news coverage. And if you took a poll, asking the average guy walking down the street who Seth Rich is, most have never heard of him.

So you are correct they are not on the same level.

One lie spoke ill of the dead, The other lie destroyed the lives of the living daughters of the accused.

Again, not on the same level.

But since he was conservative, It was right and justifiable.

Go ahead and accuse us all of just being Trump Supporters. I made my position clear on Trump on this very board when he disparaged Judge Curiel.

What gross, partisan hyperbole!

No one forced his daughters to be at those hearings except Kavanaugh himself. If his daughters’ lives are ruined, it’s his doing for bringing them.

But seriously…that’s such a sleazy partisan claim to say his daughters lives are ruined. Honestly. Pathetic.

Oh, she never mentioned this years before her testimony? She never took a lie detector test?

Thank you for illustrating the massive problem facing basic discourse in out country today. The “national news” generally makes an attempt to approach stories by discussing facts, or at least solid evidence. “Entertainment radio” and much of Fox New’s programming doesn’t deal with facts because it isn’t news based, but all about the opinions of it’s hosts. But that hasn’t stopped tens of millions of conservative Americans from treating them as their primary sources of information.

One common trait seems to keep popping up with way too many Trump supporters.

They’re just bad, broken people.

You can go on about how they’re “economically anxious”, their problems with race, voting against their own interest, etc. etc. but that’s what I keep seeing way too often is that a lot of them just are bad people.

I don’t mean they commit crimes or that sort of thing. I’m sure many of them go to church and all that sort of thing, but I don’t really buy the whole “deep down, they’re good people”. I tend to ascribe we are what we say and what we do, and there just isn’t a lot to like about many of these types.

6 Likes

yep. look at our actions and our words and that’s who we are.

in my experience it’s the people that tell me how christian or great they are that i watch the most. conversely, if a person is great at something and doesn’t talk about it i have massive respect for them.

the group that’s the most funny are the people that make $70-$120k/year and constantly brag about how unbelievably talented/successful they are.

Since you are in IT what’s an image?

That;s a ludicrous position to take. Even if they were to arrest the murderer tomorrow, you and the guy who liked your post would then say “if you can’t show that they were not ordered to stage a mugging, you can’t definitively tell me it wasn’t ordered” Conspiracy theories aren’t meant to be resolved.

Since when is someone arrested guilty of anything? Oh yeah…I remember. Since Kavanaugh… Although he wasnt actually arrested, just accused.

a photographic realigned transmission of scoped scale and dimension often offset by devaluation of parameters of course

convicted. Same response - “we don;'t know who ordered them or if they are telling truth.”

photographic as in?

I’m dubious about your claim. If you ARE in IT, you’re the first person I know who’s in IT who can confidently spell, “IT.”

I can be convinced, though.

1 Like