When will you apologize to Seth Rich?

If you can’t tell me who did murder Seth, you can’t definitively tell me who didn’t murder Seth.

1 Like

I can’t tell you who murdered him. I cannot tell you a motive. I cannot tell you anything more than what the police know.

What I can say is that the people who run around conspiring that Hillary or the DNC had a hand in it have zero proof, and should stop. They have as much knowledge as you or I. Which is zero.

I agree.

I never even heard about the Seth Rogan conspiracy until watching Joe Rogan on youtube with Jimmy Dore. They were laying out a convincing argument for it :slight_smile: I myself try to avoid conspiracies.

Is this the same for Kavanaugh and his accusers? You know, since they couldnt “PROVE” anything, they should have stopped and never been listened to. Or is this "D"ifferent?

1 Like

I’m going with, what is "D"ifferent for $500 Alex? :sunglasses:

1 Like

A woman making an accusation of sexual assault is the same as conservative pundits making up a murder conspiracy out of whole cloth?

1 Like

You really dont see it do you.?

Their allegations were also made up out of whole cloth.

Lets stop the lies on both sides. Can you agree with that?

I have no evidence that Christine Blaisey Ford lied. She made an accusation about an event that she believes took place in her life. That is in no way comparable to conservative pundits repeatedly making up and peddling conspiracy theories because they are politically advantageous to them. If MSNBC had suddenly started running stories about Kavanaugh being a serial rapist, with no credible accusation to back it up, you might have some point with the tired “both sides” argument.

3 Likes

But there are people who treated them the same, though. There are people who believed the conspiracy being peddled about Seth Rich. They slurped down all the drip drip drips. How are those people better than those who believed the Kavanaugh accusers?

LMAO… Two day ago Corsi was going to bring down Trump. Now, this is all libs have.

There’s merit to it…enough that our host broadcast about it but…not enough to hurt innocent family members of Seth, by continuing the discussion without additional evidence.

and that’s the truth but this was ignored for political purposes…ONLY and you should be ashamed.

The failed robbery, where nothing was taken. Dems say Seth was in a no go zone for whites…

Think of that. They don’t even blink when they say it…

Do you believe a victim’s sworn testimony before Congress and a murder conspiracy made up out of nowhere to peddle to conservative viewers carry the same weight?

Do you have evidence for this? You’re the only person I have ever heard say that.

2 Likes

Nobody has said that, but of course we can count on you to visit pretty much every thread to spread misinformation.

…and General Flynn, Michael Cohen, Stormy Daniels and…Miss Piggy. Libs keep throwing ■■■■ against the wall hoping something will stick when the truth is…all it’s done is make their guilty hand smell foul.

Dems said it was mean to use the story about Seth for politics, and look dems are now leading the rehash and as another conspiracy.

That describles Ford’s testimony to a tee. Try again…