When will it be time to admit that we cannot mask our way out of Covid

So how long do you want to do all of this.

Covid is with us forever, thanks China. It’s not going away. I ve done everything I ve been asked to do including getting vaccinated. I m about to get on a plane and will be stuck rebreathing my air all day wearing that stupid mask.

The virus isn’t going away…if you are suggesting masks, distancing, isolation etc forever…not just no but Hell no.

2 weeks to slow the spread has turned into “we are running your life forever…ignoring the millions who’s antibody levels are way higher than us vaccinated folks and bashing any effective treatments in the process.

When the dysfunctional moron in the White House stops importing the world’s Covid over the southern border…when people in power stop ignoring natural immunity…when those same buffoons get out of the way of the therapeutics that actually seem to be working…

I ll think about wearing a stupid non effective mask forever.

4 Likes

Yeppers!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Your choice. Like I said, those who decide not to will either change their minds or die off. Hopefully they won’t take anyone else out on the way.

it’s a bonanza for democrats and the authoritarian left

esp since too many people see what bullcrap climate is

What’s going to kill them off? Covid? Not likely given its low mortality rate. Kill off a fraction of a percent maybe.

1 Like

Maybe not the first time. After a few times with it, they’ve developed chronic conditions and they continue to age they will.

Nonsense.

1 Like

From web md…

Most people who get COVID-19, the disease caused by a coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2, will have only mild illness. But what exactly does that mean?

Mild COVID-19 cases still can make you feel lousy. But you should be able to rest at home and recover fully without a trip to the hospital. Here’s what to expect and how to take care of yourself.

Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

1 Like

Clearly they will all die off soon. Oh and let’s pretend they don’t get immunity from having it the first time too. lol

2 Likes

It makes the compliant people feel safer. That’s all sheeple care about. And when you give govt power, you never get it back

5 Likes

I m on a plane (in like 12 minutes I ve heard 4 “wear a mask or your a criminal” announcements!).

Gotta turn phone off but the stats for the regular flu are the same or higher.

Weird!

Nonsense

It won’t be soon. Will take years.

How durable is immunity to viral respiratory infections with high mutation rates? If someone gets immunity to influenza one year, does that immunity last for life? Is the yearly influenza vaccine a conspiracy? Do you only get one cold from rhinoviruses and you’re immune for life? Must be nice.

Have all the people who don’t get flu shots died off yet?

1 Like

Compare reproduction rate of the two viruses. If you take the last 10 years of influenza deaths and double that, it will be the number of COVID deaths in the last year and a half.

I’m not here to change peoples minds. I honestly don’t care. I would urge them to avoid high risk populations and not waste medical resources when they become ill. I doubt they’ll do either.

1 Like

Sorry, the idea that a disease with this low of a mortality rate is going to kill off everyone who doesn’t get the vaccine is just plain nonsense.

3 Likes

The person in question was not being impeded from breathing.

He was doing quite fine.

Allan

Low morality rate. Lol

It’s all great unless you or a loved one is dying of this low mortality rate virus.

Allan

To date, I only know one person who has died from it. Given the state of his health before he got it, he wasn’t going to be around much longer whether he caught it or not. That was before the vaccine came out.

That’ll change. Unfortunately.