When will it be time to admit that we cannot mask our way out of Covid

Vaccination is as good as it gets.

We will learn to live with it now…you know…like the flu.

1 Like

Gotten almost everything wrong to date? I disagree. I don’t expect the people who think that to ever see it differently so it’s of no consequence. The people who decide to wear masks will continue to listen and expect guidance to improve as our understanding does. The people who decide not to wear masks will continue to do so until something subjective and personal changes their mind.

2 Likes

Do you not brag about a “chin strap”?

Smart people realize masking and social distancing was a temporary mitigation method to slow the spread of the virus. Vaccines was our way out to some semblance of normal. The problem is the same people that refused to wear masks are now refusing to get vaccinated. That is why we are stuck in this cycle.

1 Like

The more salient question is why would anyone have a problem wearing a mask.

It makes one wonder which expertise they trust. Do they trust those responsible for building aeroplanes, cars, bridges, etc.? Presumably they would never use any medicines, have never been vaccinated at all. The list goes on. It is just so mind numbing.

They’re kinda annoying… especially if you wear glasses. So if you’re ignorant enough to think they don’t do anything then I can understand why they’d make a big fuss over it.

Quite correct. Masking is but one tool to build the get rid of covid barn. Just one.

We need them all.

Allan

Meh. I wearglasses and a mask. Not a big deal.

Not sure what the be deal is about wearing masks.

Allan

exactly. just as fauci said himself

not surprising they are not designed for this

3 Likes

so, forever.

just as i have been predicting

1 Like

theyre annoying as hell, and useless little torture devices for kids which block their smiles, impede their breathing

it’s frankly borderline absurd

2 Likes

fine

let them be voluntary

They impede nothing. They are annoying to some, I understand that.

I am wearing one right now on the train to NYC.

A kid right across the aisle is wearing one with no apparent discomfort.

Playing with his iPhone.

Allan

Nope they are mandatory on the trains and at the big company facility.

As they should be.

Allan

i appreciate your atomistic anecdote

to say they “impede nothing” is just pure denial or pure gaslighting

1 Like

i dont read past “nope”

post like an adult please

idiots (healthy) wear them outside in the earth’s atmosphere and in their cars alone. why? because govt sez

we dont keep getting waves of covid due to not following mask orders.

but enough about science

1 Like

:sheep: