When will it be time to admit that we cannot mask our way out of Covid

…or a piano could fall on them.

:man_shrugging:t3:

It’s nothing like the flu.

Except.

We remediate it just like a really bad flu.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Why? Everyone I know above the age of 12 is vaccinated.

“IT’S NOT THE FLU!!! AAAAAAGGGHHH!!! Snap!”

2 Likes

This is so awesome.

The reactions to the flu comparisons circa March to December 2020 we so priceless in the negative fervor they generated.

If nothing else the vaccine knocked Covid down to flu size.

2 Likes

Anti maskers- @altair1013 - quick question.

You are unvaccinated and get on a plane for a 4 hour flight. You find out on take off that someone on the plane has covid. If you could choose would you wear a mask or not?

Bonus points for answering the question directly.

I agree. It’s not the flu. Comparing it to other respiratory viruses does not make it the same. I know some people like to believe that.

1 Like

If 650,000 people died from pianos falling on them in the last 18 months people would probably take added precautions to prevent it. Or not because of freedom or the belief it wasn’t a big deal or something.

1 Like

To who? Maybe the people who continue to diminish the severity of COVID. COVID and the flu both have vaccines and are respiratory infections. True. COVID and the flu have the same reproduction rate and mortality. False.

Covid has killed more people than soldiers died in the civil war. BUt iTs JUsT LiKE tHe fLu!!!

1 Like

They’re not useless and my kids are fine with them except for the glasses fogging issue.

Mask restrictions were loosen temporary until delta hit, once we finish this wave no reason to think they won’t loosen again.

One terrorist tried to light his nike’s on fire and were still taking our shoes off at the airport.

2 Likes

you and your kids are not everyone and their kids

not everyone will want to do what you do or not. crazy i know

try to reflect on that a little while.

1 Like

dix you ask him?

Not every kid wants to wear pants to school.

How should we accommodate them?

I’ve reflected… you and your children should wear a mask when around other people.

equating not wearing a mask with going pantsless. glorious.

are you so devoid of any other way to argue this you came up with this?

Risk assessment.

i already know you think that

thats not what you were supposed to reflect on