When will Biden have the guts to emerge?

Pretty much the ultimate irony

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So you think it’s because he’s afraid of Covid? He can do a presser from his bunker. We have the technology. I mean a real one this time. Not just people from his fan club. Agree?

BDS? :roll_eyes: Plagiarizing, the only thing Biden is good at. :rofl:

And he paid the price for it back in 1988.

Melania did it in 2016 and she’s a hero of the right. :thinking:

2 Likes

When I saw his latest video about the riots I couldn’t figure out where he was my first thought “is that a bathroom stall?” He was kind of encased in a concrete wall, weird o rama!

You just watched 4 nights of everyone in the Trump family reading carefully scripted focus grouped scripts.

1 Like

That happened once but go ahead and chew on that bone until it’s dust. :roll_eyes:

Joe Biden has a long history of plagiarism, he can’t help himself and he has even plagiarized President Trump when he talks about what he would have done or do during the covid crisis as he lays out exactly what President Trump did! It’s extraordinary really as it seems that cheating and lying is the only thing he is good at.

1 Like

No he doesn’t. And he didn’t plagiarize Trump. No one is stupid enough to do that.

And I was right, Melania did it and she’s a hero of the right.

1 Like

Uhh you know that whole concept started with ODS. Right? You guys plagiarized it from us 8 years ago.

To be fair it’s a malady made up by the right so they didn’t have to defend Bush. Dems did copy the meme. When the real derangement showed up. Some (most) Trump supporters still suffer from it today.

Change left for right and Biden for Trump and this post sounds just like a brain dead radical leftist.

1 Like

Nearly every week now.

1 Like

He takes proper precautions against covid.

Avoiding people with it is a good strategy.

Allan

I think you didn’t hit the refresh button.

You also watch Trump or his spokesman face hostile reporters on a regular basis. Biden is supposed to face China when he can’t even face Martha McCallum? What a wuss.

Like President Trump being interviewed by, say, Sean Hannity?

Do you think Mr. Hannity, who is on record as committed to Trump’s re-election, asks Trump tough questions?

1 Like

He doesn’t face them as often as you think he does…McEnany faces them most of the time…and she has a giant notebook from which she provides canned answers to any of the questions Trump’s handlers think will come up.

Even when Trump faced “tough” interviewers, he would also be using canned answers…many times stopping the interview so McEnany could bring him prepared documents, etc

1 Like

Trump is president, he has to answer to the press. Biden is a candidate, he’s trying to win. He doesn’t need to face hostile press. Yet.

Funny thing. I had a sign in front of my business with letters we could use for it.

One day, I got a call from the police that the sign had been…erp… vandalized. Some pranksters had changed all of the letters around.

I burst out laughing and the cop that was there did, too. I can’t remember what they changed it to, just that it was funny.

Kind of reminds me of what you did with my post.

He’s doing what his handlers are telling him to do, of course they only have so much control. Pelosi said he shouldn’t debate the president but Biden said he would. They are watching him slip in support while maintaining a small lead they are hoping they lead sticks but know every time he goes out in public a gaffe bomb could go off.

I imagine Biden’s home situation something like this.