When will Biden have the guts to emerge?

They’ve gotten so used to having this loudmouth idiot who needs constant attention showing up on their favorite tv shows every half hour, they think it’s normal. It’s not.

2 Likes

Do you think being so intimidated by Covid that he rarely leaves his Bunker is a good look? Is it presidential? If it were up to you, would you prefer him stay in lock down? Or come up and face the world?

This is another one of those “where is the Democratic presidential candidate” hiding threads where they just gave an interview like the day before?

Priceless. Every cycle.

3 Likes

Expect more to appear.

1 Like

He was interviewed, from his basement, by someone who is committed to getting him elected? In your opinion, what was the toughest question he was asked?

It is not a great look but he is a pretty old man which means he’s in a high-risk group therefore it’s completely understandable if he wants to stay home.

So at least you’ve changed your mind that he isn’t hiding. Bravo! :clap:

2 Likes

As I said, he is about to get out on the trail. And being intimidated by Covid? This morning we are learning that 4 people tested positive who were at day 1 of the Republican Convention. And more then 100 have tested positive who were at the rally in Sturgus. And last night Trump had a whole bunch of people watching him give a speech who were not tested, did not wear masks and didn’t social distance. What happens if a bunch of them test positive? That won’t be a good look at all for Trump. What if he does more rallies like Tusla and creates spikes? Good look? Say what you want, but at least the Biden campaign is thinking about safety. Can you say the same about Trump?

2 Likes

That basement sure does get great sunlight! Did your goal posts just move? Again?

4 Likes

He doesn’t even have a spin let alone guts.

China really knows how to pick them.

He was interviewed live on television yesterday in a room with bright sunshine pouring through he windows.

He was interviewed live on television yesterday in a room with bright sunshine pouring through he windows.

2 Likes

“Our relationship with China has now probably never, ever been better…(snipped)…we love each other.”

Trump : 1/21/20

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and now?

Which do you think is more effective - going to a campaign event where he may be able to address hundreds of people, or staying at a secure location having an interview with a news outlet that willl be broadcast to millions of people?

2 Likes

Who do you want to interview Biden? Also, I will call for Biden to come out of his basement when your side calls on Trump to be a decent person. I don’t think Trump could go a day without calling someone a name but it would be fun watching him try.

2 Likes

The left appears just to want a figure head. I’m not sure if they care who it is as long as it advances their agenda.

Biden is clearly not fit for office but some either refuse to see that or just don’t care.

Rather like the folks who vote for liberal mayors and are now complaining their communities are being destroyed. :woman_shrugging:

Biden is hiding!
He’s in his basement!
Ok so he isn’t hiding!
Or technically in his basement!
But he isn’t being asked questions!
Ok he’s being asked questions!
He isn’t speaking without a teleprompter!
Ok I guess he is actually!
But he isn’t being asked the questions I want!

4 Likes

Being lectured by people who support Trump about OTHERS being unfit for office is just… precious.

4 Likes

What for? Biden will sill use scripts. Written not by him of course.

Proof Biden doesn’t write his own material?