When will Biden have the guts to emerge?

Yes. Exactly. I almost mentioned that myself. Biden needs to expose himself to questions from people who are not part of his election team. As Trump does. Cardi B and Anderson are on his team.

Peter Baker of the NYT had a interview with Trump this past week. When asked what his agenda was for the next four years Trump said:

“But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we’d have a very, very solid, we would continue what we’re doing, we’d solidify what we’ve done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done.”

Yeah, I think that Biden can do a bit better then that.

2 Likes

When will Biden have the guts to emerge?

When it’s time to give his concession speech.

And then can’t even read a simple graph correctly.

Since Trump is used to just either shouting down opposing interviewers or simply ignoring the questions they actually ask and repeating his talking points, it’s not even close to an actual comparison.

Trump isn’t being “brave”.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

How many times has he simply just walked off the stage when he either can’t or won’t answer a question? Been happening regularly .

1 Like

fear and desperation is the democrat leader trying to make a case that biden shouldnt debate

gawd how embarrassing.

how many questions he takes from idiots, for hours, daily…

he’s earned the right to throwing some middle fingers and dropping a mic if yask me

i wonder if he’ll tear the place apart and have his campaign manager go out and tell everyone to go home like mental case hillary did

1 Like

biden did it in 88 and he’s the hero (and candidate, yet again) to the left

32 years ago. I think he can be forgiven, right? Or does past transgressions only ever be forgiven for Republicans?

ha yeah ask for forgiveness. because forgiveness and grace is in the leftist heart

Komma La didnt even forgive him for his racist segregation 15 + yrs before that

is biden going to actively vigorously stump?

can he? hes not looking well

Lol @ hours, lol @ daily.

A nice drop is when you say something irrefutable, not get owned by a usually female reporter and then run away. He’s a thin skinned light weight.

It’s amazing to me that some people’s idea of a tough guy is a squishy, makeup bobby pin and girdle wearing fat body who wears heel lifts so high he can barely stand or walk normally.

3 Likes

nah. putting up with idiots and bs for hours, day after day, is not thin skinned

christ. if he were thin skinned hed been dust in july 2015

1 Like

Like at a recent presser. He took two questions from Fox and one from OAN and then walked off.

1 Like

Yeah but what can you do, Eric and Don Jr are family.

2 Likes

it cracks me up that trump is being criticized for occasionally not dignifying the ■■■■■■■■■ from the activist leftist narrative press core

but pelosi (“leader” of democrats) says biden shouldn’t dignify trump in debates

awwwwwwe. poor biden

lol

it’s enough idiocy to make your nose bleed

look at a hundred other recent ones that kill that idiotic narrative