When is a Lynching Not A Lynching

Alright…“let’s be honest here”. BLM intentionally lied by using a name that meant something totally different that their actual intent. It really isn’t about black lives but more about…tearing up the structure of nuclear families. Like I’ve said here my friend…over and over and over…if you want to help children mature into happy, mentally stable and fruitful adults, the best method is through good parenting by the same male and female that brought you into this world. BLM is against this.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Now…you and I both know the all to often, end results of the break up of a nuclear family? Be honest, are inner cities the examples of comfortable children? Do you really believe that is their intent? Notice that BLM left out “fathers”? Why is that? What you are promoting is to lead people down the path of violence, murder and unhappiness. I know you mean well but you’re on the wrong side of this IMHO.

1 Like

Show me actual statements or actions that prove they are against “good parenting”

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

What I think my dear brother is that this current craziness started in the 21st century in America when radicals tried to take God out of America. God Bless America; God Bless the American People; God Bless the peace makers; God Bless our good Law Enforcement Officers.

1 Like

Sin is sad, that is for sure.

You have a large KKK presences there. Everyone there knows it wasn’t suicide.

:man_shrugging:

Yes, I did. It’s bull ■■■■■

No.

No, it isn’t.

I did. “About Us”.

Judged by the many. As are we all. Or at least our loudest with the biggest fires.

Not hardly.

He just did.

Science.

Epsteined.

1 Like

Ask these people.

Why are the words in these organization titles deemed racist if used by white people?

Because white people respected the desire among black people to be referred to by these words. And so white people changed their terminology from a previously used word to honor that desire.

And there is the problem for the race baiters. They lost the evidence of name calling racism. So … what did they do? They deemed the word that black people considered respectable to be RACIST. And voila… instant evidence of racism. They did this time and time again, each time trying to create the appearance of racism when in fact white people were trying to do what they were previously told would be respectful.

Thus we are left with organization names like these that use words which if used today outside the halls of race baiters would be called racist epithets.

1 Like

How does that prove that they don’t care about “good parenting”?

White Supremacist, yes. But the conclusions seem very thorough.

The tree branch must’ve been pretty sturdy if it didn’t snap. Did the investigation reveal anything about there being no chair at the scene, or that he was wearing his backpack? It was the middle of the night, in front of an American flag and city buildings.

None of that adds up. lol

What does “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure” mean to you?

I fully expect to read now:

"So let me understand what you are saying … black americans should not have the right to be referred to in a way acceptable to them? "

So you just made it up?

Huh.

You pointed that out as a model for bad parenting… you explain why their statement translates to bad parenting

The violence of inner cities and fatherless homes do that for me.

Why are they being used? Could it be that they’re expendable? If so some need to ask some really hard questions.