When is a Lynching Not A Lynching

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: There it is! And what do you propose to do it about?

Take the word “white” out. BLM only cares if it’s a cop that has killed a black person.

1 Like

m for million like k for 1000.

Its not a convenience.

According to him, there is no more racism. To whatever that means, racism is gone!

I know that, I’m asking where the number is coming from?

There’s nothing that can be done. There are ignorant people that no amount of education will help. They are just as lost as flat-earthers.

And according to you, “it” is not. What is it?

So…?

That’s why I have a hard time taking you guys seriously. If you actually believe this way, then the issue can never be solved and nothing will ever be better much less fixed, because nothing is ever good enough for you and the goal posts keep changing. Do you think there will ever be a day when not one person in the country is racist? I dont. As a result, your view of racism can not be fixed so why should I care about your view? Change your views into something that can be measured and obtained, and I will start to care. Until then…yeah …whatever.

3 Likes

I just took 2 % of our population. I dont think it is even that high.

1 Like

Well there still is the false flag racism. Plenty of that is documented. And then the moving goalpost racism… that still exists. The changing of acceptable names for black people is a perfect example. The dismissal of the importance of MLK Jr’s dream of being judged by content of your character and not the color of your skin is another.

Let’s be honest here. Y’all are hung up on the name. If BLM was called something like “Black Justice Now”, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. We wouldn’t hear “But why doesn’t BLM do this? Why doesn’t BLM do that?”.

Do y’all get all bent out of shape when the Susan G. Komen Foundation only focuses on breast cancer? But what about all the other people dying of all the other cancers???

If you think BLM should be focusing on other issues, that’s totally fine. But here’s the thing, that doesn’t mean 1) they have to and 2) it doesn’t make their chosen focus any less important. So while poverty and crime in the black community are critical topics facing blacks today, it doesn’t mean BLM should change their focus.

2 Likes

Thanks.

What does this mean?

That’s not the issue for me.

The issue for me is the dishonesty.

3 Likes

Elaborate.

Please.

Police brutality in this country is not race based. The numbers and incidents clearly show that. Yet BLM is exclusionary.

The agenda is political, not altruistic. Which means saving black lives is not the goal. Nor is addressing police brutality.

Yet they shout down (or worse) any voice to the contrary.

It’s not about racism either.

Yet here they are getting all the attention because they are burning and looting.

There are no doubt many, many good people who have taken up their cause, and are being used.

Look at what’s happened between June and July to their support.

3 Likes

Glad this wasn’t a lynching. Suicide, especially like that, is extremely sad.

Why “especially like that”?

You didn’t read their mission statement(s)

See above

What does this even mean? Are those contrary voices the cons who continually try to change their message without fully understanding their message?

It’s also about justice. Community.

Read their mission statements

Judged by the few. Black people are always judged by our worse.

Contradicting statement