When is a Lynching Not A Lynching

Of course they’re expendable. They’re next.

But that’s not their stance, is it?

Are they advocating for fatherless homes? Sounds like they are advocating for community support in raising a family. You know, it takes a village.

Yes…it is. They are for this and against the nuclear family…as their manifesto declared and yet…you’re still in denial. Why is that?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You still haven’t explained why “community” parenting is “bad parenting”?

What makes a “nuclear” family better than “extended community” family?

Any research to back up the pros and cons of each? Especially as it relates to the black community?

Is that what we are witnessing today with inner cities?

You really don’t care and have proven that with your tail chasing ridiculous comebacks after you’re proven wrong. It’s this attitude of pompous, obtuse denial and not being willing to address the real problem of fathers missing in the home that is a root problem. This needs to be addressed by the “community”, regardless of color, in which it takes place.

1 Like

Competing cultures within the black community.

Deal with your © thug culture before you © let the community raise your © children.

No, not as much as we should. Which is why they are advocating for it. I agree with them.

So just not enough…

Hold on…

You made a claim and you are blaming me for not being able to backup that claim? Interesting.

You claim that “extended community” parenting is bad or worse than “Nuclear” parenting. I just asked you why?

Is there an echo in here?

There isn’t (competing), you don’t know ■■■■ about the black culture. There are definitely competing “perceptions” of the culture. Especially the way white people in the Is view it. It doesn’t make it a reality

But I’ll be here to let you splain it to me.

How large is the “thug” culture? What’s the impact on the non “thug” culture?

Your just now figuring that out? Way to hang there. Glad you got it!

It takes a village = crappy parenting skills.

1 Like

Yes. In the Silly Chamber there is an echo.

Really?

So they’re killing one another over perception of culture differences?

Of course there is, Ray Charles can see it and it exists in every race. You think I didn’t have to fight to keep my son out of the bed of a pickup truck with a beer in his hand screaming “Let’s go kill a hog!”?

How big? Or how influential? I wrote some on it in the Herman Cain thread.

Cancelling. The thug culture is speaking for your nation right now.

My only question now is who is going to take the Silver in the Woke Olympics.

Right. The movement should be named Black Arrestees Matter.

BAM has a better ring to it anyway. And BLM was already taken by a government agency.

1 Like