When Feds release Pecker/Trump abortion files?

It’s a rhetorical question with a self evident answer. I voiced my opinion, rather strongly I might add.

I was Groot for like a whole week!

I’m Gwenpool now. :heart_eyes:

It is a simple question with a simple yes or no answer.

Clearly you are having fun.

But they said they were opposed to a lot of things and we now see them as they really are. Abortion was just a wedge issue for a great number of them. They couldn’t care less. We see how they treat them after they are born.

And ■■■■ trump.

I don’t understand how you people can be content to have a single image representing you. I have way too many amazing images on my computer from which to choose from.

Fathers have no rights in that regard as per SCOTUS, there would be nothing he could do about it.

Stability helps

Maybe my favorite thing is about this place is stating a fact that cuts people to the core (because it’s true) and see who’s the most offended.

Thanks again.

That is the definition of trolling.

troll2

trōl/

verb

gerund or present participle: trolling

informal

make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Do you know of any credible testimony or evidence that he has paid for abortions?

Sometimes the truth is offensive. Should we ignore truths that are upsetting?

1 Like

I’m sorry? To whom are you referring? I am not following :-/

A lot of us don’t want to see, for example, Donald Trump and his mistresses have abortions but we realize it’s their choice.

What’s really interesting is that Trump Republicans will give him a pass if it’s true.

Being offensive is not the sole criterion for being a troll post.

He does get the caveat of claiming to state facts. If someone is offended by facts well, they need to grow a pair.

1 Like

There are no facts here… only opinions as to what the facts are.

Didn’t mean to like. Jumpy mouse.

Are you offended by the truth that he was writing about? Do you disagree with what he said?

Instead of name calling, why don’t you try to engage in some kind of dialogue?

It’s very curious who gets offended by certain things. Big ole red flag.

1 Like

Lol trump has to be involved to them pregnant and to pay them hush money and bury the story.