When Feds release Pecker/Trump abortion files?

Rational approach.

There is absolutely nothing Trump can do that will be appreciated by the left.

And what makes you think I am on the left?

I have no idea. It was a general observation about the left. I was not agreeing or disagreeing with you.

A certain poster here will come to the conclusion that abortion is now “cool” and other minions will not disagree.

1 Like

In order to get rid of abortions you gotta let trump have abortions

2 Likes

Republicans have a terrible time distinguishing criticism of hypocracy from agreement or disagreement with an action

2 Likes

I rather doubt those who are opposed to abortion will be “cool” about it.

It was, after all, the woman’s choice. Even if Trump wanted to keep the child he had no say in the matter, correct?

True. But he did have a say in whether or not he paid them to have one and to cover it up.

Make up your mind. Either you are playing the bouncer here, or Cassandra the crazy, or St Peter. But you can’t be all three at once. Or maybe change your avatar every day like @calirepub does.

Perhaps they got pregnant just for that purpose.

There are not innocents on either side. The loss is that of the child who never had a chance to take its first breath.

1 Like

Integrity only matters when it’s the other side. Disgusting.

If one pays for an abortion, then…

Incorrect. There are plenty of both democrats and republicans with integrity. It is the far left and far right that make a joke out of both parties.

LOL. There is not pro abortion crowd.

Yes there are, of course. The point remains on an alarmingly wide scale.

Ahh, yes there is. It is just hiding behind the softer cushion of “pro choice”.

HA! AS IF!

Sorry, but just the thought itself is so ridiculous I couldn’t stand it. He wouldn’t be able to write the check fast enough.

Hogwash. Show it to me.

If he wanted to keep the child, would he have had a choice if the woman wanted an abortion?