When Dear Leader Speaks, You Best Stand

Don’t forget, Dear Leader has his own Dear Leader:

I don’t give him that much credit. I honestly think he’s just an idiot.

I could be wrong though.

He’s praised dictators his whole life.

I’m not sure the laughingcrying emoji can capture my feelings about this.

You’re right about that one.

I see him wanting to be a dictator. But I don’t know if he has what it takes to try it.

You guys have become the most disengenuous trolls. It’s boring and embarrassing and history will not look kindly on it.

A scant handful of years ago the CEC was losing it’s ■■■■ about Obama. Feet on desk, saying ass, having a beer, thinking the Muslim prayer sounded pretty.

Trump has dropped trou and taken a huge steaming dump on EVERYTHING conservatives used to hold dear and you’re just eagerly swimming in it like ■■■■■■■ idiots.

So laugh it up while you can.

3 Likes

considering it was just yesterday that so many conservatives on this boards learned that Scott Pruitt was corrupt, you can’t expect them to know anything about North Korea.

If Trump didn’t exist, the lefties would have to invent him.
People require a bogyman to lash out at.

If Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian, than we’re all British. subjects.

But.
Her.
Emails.

Trump is very real.

@conan

This is what a real authoritarian sounds like.

saying bad things about Kim in public will likely make him give up his nukes.

Uh huh.

Good thinking lib.

So what. Trump can say whatever he wants.

As long as he doesn’t put it into law.

But you on otehr hand…Trump got what he wanted.

A rise out of your kin.

Yeah, he can talk all day about how his people stand at attention. But can’t speak to what Un does to those that don’t stand at attention.

That explains the rights obsession with the clintons…

I remember way back in 2016 when conservatives thought fighting with our allies was bad, and cozening up to our enemies was treason. conservatives had no credibility. You’re talking, but the words you’re saying are a joke.

I don’t speak British. I can hardly understand it. Sounds like alot of clicking sounds mixed with bubbles.

Agree. People can say whatever they want as long as they don’t do something illegal.

That’s true for the president. It’s true for FBI agents too.

Shush and stand when the president is around, or else.