When Dear Leader Speaks, You Best Stand

I’m pretty sure there’s some middle ground between outright praise and condemnation.

It’s similar.

get back to me when NoKo captures our crews in international waters and holds them as prisoners at gunpoint.

Oh… Snap.

USS Pueblo.

The boats in question were in Iranian territorial waters.

So I hate to tell you. . .

I already did.

…gets caught hacking our systems?

Ah…so, you don’t care what politicians say they like, or want, as long as they don’t get it.

Wow. Sweet admission of the depths of your partisanship. You will tolerate a dictator wanna be as long as he doesn’t quite get there…

Interesting to see the right now portray nkorea as a benevolent kind peace seeking country that was just being unfairly treated by the left all these decades…

We had one during 2009 to 2017 and it didn’t bother you one bit.

Never mind that he used our goverment as a weapon against his political enemies.

So spare me your BS.

ever hear a negotiator talk down a likely murder suicide perp during a crime in progress? They don’t insult them. They don’t read their rap sheet to them. They don’t threaten them. They give them reason to go on living. They appeal to their goodness.

Kim is just that… a likely perp holding a gun to a hostage’s head. He could kill alot of people in Japan, South Korea, even maybe the US. Yes… he would then be annihilated.

Has calling him out worked? No.

Trump is trying to give him a vision for something positive.

You libs would prefer to see NoKo kill people than to see Trump have a major success. Don’t deny it. Your hate is THAT strong

Yeah, nothing says you oppose using a government as a political weapon like chanting “lock her up” about your electoral opponent during rallies.

Thank you for the history.
Now let’s move the clock forward 50…yes… 50 years.

Did you forget the first year of Trump’s posture towards North Korea?

Pueblo is still held by North Korea today but officially remains a commissioned vessel of the United States Navy. It’s the only ship of the U.S. Navy still on the commissioned roster currently being held captive.

What’s truly funny is you were probably one of the guys muttering about tan suits, dijon mustard and Obama’s golf.

2 Likes

have you been smoking your silk panties again?

No one on the right has said that.

Terrorist fist bump.