When Dear Leader Speaks, You Best Stand

Indeed. Glad we don’t all have to bow before Dear Leader, just his own servants.

How in the hell do you know this? Did he tell you himself?

That’s so much for better, that he wants his staff, the Republican party, and Congress to snap to attention when he speaks. Like that dictator.

You lost what little credibility you had with that one. :laughing:

President of the United States “can’t speak to that”.

Agreed, but if or when dems regain power again I’m sure they’ll be bring Jr. back in for more questioning about just that.

I know the first thing I look for in a Congress critter when I am pulling the lever is making sure they will bow down to the President. We don’t need no stinkin’ separation of powers. Congress needs to remember they are there to serve the President.

Wow!

Covfefe

gooddad, you ok with Trump saying “he can’t speak to that” when talking about NK atrocities?

So far, none of your 3 posts in this thread have addressed the topic in the OP.

I guess your morning worship routine isn’t finished yet. May want to wipe your lips clean, however.

3 Likes

I take personal attacks from the haters as a badge of honor. :+1::grinning:

Ok with it? Hell, he’ll be the first one to get his Trump Army uniform. He’s been ready and willing to serve his leader since day 1.

1 Like

Hey broski. What do you think happens to the people who don’t stand when Kim Jong Un speaks?

I’ll wait patiently for your explanation.

You must have more badges than a North Korean general.

I do because personal attacks are pretty much all the left has. :+1::smiley:

You strongly implied that President Trump either said it or desired it.

Very deceptive. Care to explain that? I’ll wait patiently. :cowboy_hat_face:

I think there’s a decent chance that he explicitly refers to himself as the “ruler” of this country before his term is up.

1 Like

Nothing too unclear about “I want my people to do that.”

Today we’re going to learn about the Transitive Property.

A) Kim Jong Un Demands People Stand
B) If people don’t stand, they get executed.
C) Trump, citing Kim Jong Un, wants people to stand.

If A=B and A=C, then C=B.

Math magic!

2 Likes

Perhaps the American media outlets can be more like NK.