What's Your Favorite Beer?

I find the German Style to be “alright” I know its near blasphemy but thats just me

I have never heard of a bourbon aged in reused beer aging barrels. Who bottles that?

New Holland Brewing. Hold on Samm. Ill find a link.

I used to enjoy Piraat, but I haven’t been able to find it in my area for years.

My current favorite style is a New England hazy IPA, with Sierra Nevada’s Hazy Little Thing being the go-to.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/piraat/3962/

I really like this beer. One of my local tap houses has it fairly regularly and I always get a pint or 3 when it’s on tap.

Jameson for one. This is an exceptional whiskey, I especially it from the freezer on a hot summer day.

https://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/en-US/ourwhiskeys/jameson-caskmates

@SammAll Spirits - New Holland Spirits in Holland, MI

The Beer is called Dragon’s Milk…from New Holland Brewing…New Holland Michigan.

Thanks. I will check those out. I think the Jameson (Irish, not bourbon) may be available here, but I have no recollection of seeing any New Holland brands either in whiskey or beer. Looks like they have both Irish and bourbon “beer barrel” selections.

@Samm, you can go to the web site and check your state for a place that sells it, and then ordervon line from that seller.

Also…locally I can get this stuff at Meijer Stores.

No such place up here.

This bears repeating…

… You know it’s so hard to please
Newcastle Brown can sure smack you down
You take a greasy whore and a rollin’ dance floor
You know you’re jailhouse-bound …

I was shocked the first time I went to America and saw Newcastle Brown Ale in a bar in New York. I always assumed it was just a Northern English brew I had no idea it had crossed the Atlantic.

Where is the lyric from?

30 Days in the Hole by Humble Pie.

I must seek that out,thanks for the info

My home brew, duh.

Seriously though, victory Brewing Primo Pils is great.

Local brewery called Final Gravity makes a great stout called Irish Goodbye.

1 Like

Yes. Those are usually top of my list.

I just tried Victory Primo Pils for the first time over the weekend and I agree it is very good.

Heretik!!:hot_face: