What's you favorite conspiracy theory?

I will provide an Aussie one: Harold Holt and a Chinese sub.

Nope. Iā€™ve read both.

Interesting but. How many people did they have to interview before they found one who would agree that itā€™s a good idea to murder the president? My guess is hundreds.

Biden is an arch-criminal!!

Thatā€™s been my favorite lately. But really itā€™s gotta be QAnon. That ā– ā– ā– ā–  is loonie tunes!

Or the conspiracy that Hunter Biden was hired by Burisma based on his ā€œqualifications.ā€ Thatā€™s loonie tunes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thatā€™s been a favorite of mine lately.

It was Hoagland that popularized the ā€œFaceā€ theory. I didnā€™t associate it as a central theme with Hancock.

Would that be similar to the theory that Ben Carson was nominated for the position of United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development because he once lived in a house?

Why do you think Burisma hired Hunter?

I donā€™t know why they hired him.

Yeah but have you heard the one where the actual president of the United States thought Hunters dad Joe Biden was demanding a prosecutor be fired to protect his son. But the prosecutor wasnā€™t even investigating his son! No one was! I know I know Looney tunes right?

I also find the ā€œObama is gay and Michelle is a manā€ theory fun. Although, itā€™s not so much a conspiracy theory as it is a tool to be mean and insulting.

The Bush Family/Lizard People era was fun too. I believe there were primmer who actually believed it.

Oh no you arenā€™t one of the believers in the conspiracy are you?

Itā€™s not polite to skip my question without answering, then present one of your own.

Pizzagate and QAnon are the oneā€™s that baffle me.

1 Like

They were pretty weak. Didnā€™t really take off like the Chem trail thing did.

Obama was raising a private army and using the healthcare bill to to do it.

I loved that one.

Go to twitter and search Qanon, itā€™s bonkers.

Yeah, but only about six people believed it. Not much of a conspiracy. Bigger than Chem Trails? Nope.

Same reason the White House hired Trumps daughter, son in law and Giulianniā€™s son.