What's you favorite conspiracy theory?

But I will grant you- the Crowdstrike Server conspiracy is even weirder, and Birtherism is the weirdest yet.

1 Like

So then you think they hired Hunter for corrupt reasons? His connection to the V.P. Interesting moment of honesty on your part.

I am definitely not a fan of nepotism. Iā€™d support making laws against it. But yeah itā€™s not illegal. Do you think Trump brought on Ivanka, Jared and Giulianiā€™s son for corrupt reasons?

Who is Somerset Belenoff?..thatā€™s the best and current one.

I pull the strings, and the elite dance" - Somerset Belenoff, Countess of Banbury and Arran

somerset-3

Hey I was a fan of the whole ā€œAnastasia is aliveā€ Russian czar conspiracy. That one had a hint of truth to it.

Maybe more interesting yet is there is a whole movement of folks to reinstate the Romanovs as the rightful rulers of Russia. Even Putin has played with the idea of giving ceremonial roles to descendants.

Nepotism? You think thatā€™s what this is about? Hunter was payed to get favors from the U.S. government. Why else would they hire him?

Do you have the minutes of the board meeting where the decision to employ H Biden was made?

5G is nothing more than a weapon to be used by global elites to kill off the population to get us down to sustainable numbers. The fires in Australia were intentionally set to force people into the cities so the culling can begin.

Primarily his name. Then as a consultant. The investigations into the Ukrainian company deal with a time when Biden was NOT part of the company.

It has to be Trump being a Russian agent. I am sure there are other crazies too, but seriously: A billionaire businessman has absolutely no motivation whatsoever to be a Russian agent. It is just so stupid on its face.

Thats a good one. The idea that a president, any president, could engage in something like that is insane. And I am talking about the theory that Bush actually ordered it to happen. You know who believes that? That CNN anchor and Obama friend, the bald black dude, I forget his name. They are called Truthers.

You are my favorite conspiracy at the moment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Right. And Hillary believes that Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian agent. Sheā€™s gone off the rails bonkers.

1 Like