What's you favorite conspiracy theory?

My personal favorite is the Watergate conspiracy theory.

Which part?

And then there is the dreaded CHEM TRAILS Good God. That one is probably the worst.

No. That would be silly.

Real birds were replaced with fake ones in the 70’s.

Duh

Moon landing…

But did they really have to make pooping drones? Jeez. Why!

To convince the sheeple that birds are real.

Duh

:rofl: you have a solid rationale, but have you truly ever considered that steel beams can’t melt easily? I still think Bush planted bombs himself, since he was such a mastermind to realize they would expect he order someone else do it. That’s why they never got him.

Logic is fun when you can make it up.

Yup. Why fake one moon landing when you can fake six? And for good measure, we can fake a near disaster too. After all, if we can get three astronauts to lie about it we should be able to get 21 liars too. Not to mention several thousand support personnel as well. Right? And of course the Russians.

1 Like

One time in band camp, when I was drunk on fireball. I peed on a steel beam and it melted.

I live with someone who believes that the government has weather influencing machines, pushing clouds into abnormal conditions to influence the climate. I dont argue with him about it.

Did you ever get that checked out? I would imagine pee burning hotter than jet fuel would be cause for a visit to the doctor.

Have you noticed that people who believe in one wacky conspiracy tend to believe in all of them? They don’t allow themselves any critical thinking.

I don’t think it was the temperature. I thing it was the Fireball. And maybe some Jack as well.

magic bullet from a single shooter in Dallas

Honestly, with this particular person, no. Him bringing up weather manipulation machines was really out there of my perspective of him.

Although honestly I haven’t asked prodding questions so I won’t rule out that there may be more underneath.

It is a phenomenon called crank magnetism.

4 Likes

The face on Mars is part of the same conspiracy, the “face” is in the Cydonia region too.

Graham Hancock had a book detailing the theories called “The Mars Mystery” in 1997. Shortly after that NASA did new imaging of the face at Cydonia and it all fell apart. But, the book is still a great read and would make an incredible movie.

Never really was got into conspiracy theories except some of the things I read about JFK was interesting.

I think you are confusing, Graham Hancock’s book with the Richard Hoagland book.