What's with this fake White House set made for television?

i suspect it’s because they need to create and control their own pseudo-reality for every little thing

it’s part of their pathology

2 Likes

Fair point, although I can’t imagine that being a problem, given the staff.

It might break them.

1 Like

They’re already broken, just look at them. How small can those shards get?? :rofl:

3 Likes

i think they would truly become an outright maniacal threat. a la looting, burning, smashing…

the idiot left and idiot media refer to that as protests

it’d be kind of scary

1 Like

Grains of sand small.

1 Like

I imagine many people out there thought when they saw Harris being filmed for the nightly news of getting the booster shot that the back drop was The White House…at least that was the case with me until the NY Post reported it more accurately.

You’d think what’s left of their brains would be too exhausted by now. Addiction truly is a disease. lol

3 Likes

You had an opportunity and you blew it.

Instead of just admitting that there is a consistency issue here you pivoted to type this desperate diatribe about me.

The good news is we no longer have to pretend you actually care about consistency and that it is just lip service when you type the word.

1 Like

Does this apply to signing blank sheets of paper while pretending you are working?

Maybe it’s a subliminal reminder to all of their place in the hierarchy.

It could also be a control measure in this new information economy. To avoid mistakes, which are more costly and acrutinized than ever.

Everybody in the country is a “reporter/cameraman” now. They can’t control the narrative anymore.

And people are doing their own “research” and coming to their own conclusions.

Harvard, etc is having the same issue. It’s fascinating.

There’s going to be some problems with it, but the possibilities are endless.

Look at policing… that same lens is on pols.

1 Like

figure out how the shot was done incorrectly yet?

Yes, you pivoted from it was fake to PROBABLY fake. We all understand the qualifier.

It’s ok.

no… try again

i said done incorrectly, because prob fake

high probability

stop flailing it’s embarrassing .

I expect and get consistency routinely. You and just about everybody else here is consistently true to their Tribe.

Show us a post of yours where a dem pol was obviously living rent free in your head like Trump.

You aren’t party free, you just don’t pay party dues.

4 Likes

You’re not even certain it was done incorrectly, per your “prob fake” post. Sorry, you dropped the ball.

Does your hair on fire whining about pseodo realities apply when signing blank pages or not?

Yes. Set bigger than paper.

yeah i am.

you just can’t help it can you?

my goodness…

I also can’t find inept politician on the approved profession list for boosters.

It’s kind of reminiscent of a dystopian movie isn’t it. Like Hunger Games or Rollerball?

It’s not going to work.

Yes, yes, pretending to sign blank paper too.