What's with this fake White House set made for television?

i know!! haha

it’s all some poster can do

All I know is, no booster for me unless they pull back the plunger first.

from Intravenous Injection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mRNA Vaccine Can Induce Acute Myopericarditis in Mouse Model - PubMed

Conclusions: This study provided in-vivo evidence that inadvertent intravenous injection of COVID-19 mRNA-vaccines may induce myopericarditis. Brief withdrawal of syringe plunger to exclude blood aspiration may be one possible way to reduce such risk.

Anyone have any idea why you wouldn’t want to make sure you weren’t injecting this intravenously?

Grey poupon anyone?

Allan

1 Like

In just a few posts you went from

To

Amazing.

Since you’re such a fan of emojis, have a few more

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

i did that in only one post, actually

like i said if you want to know just let a thinking man know you’d like to be taught

5ppsbc

4 Likes

Do you happen to know why they are using a stage?

4 Likes

Why not?

2 Likes

It has good lightning?

Yet it’ll take you 30 posts to say it. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking it might be. It’s mildly interesting. There has to be a reason.

Still don’t understand memes?

Why do you care what I do?

And here I thought we had a moment.

1 Like

5j72mr

So do you think consistency is important or not? Is it just lip service, or do you actually believe in it?

You had an opportunity there and blew it.

How long are you going to have this fever? I am truly concerned about a lot of people if he gets reelected in 2024.

2 Likes

Cameras probably already set up too.

Hard to imagine the left getting even more pathetic than they already are if the Orange Boogeyman wins again. Most likely for sure, but damn are they insane enough already. :rofl:

1 Like

Everyone here is consistent. Consistently tribal. Including you.

I’ve never seen you criticize anybody on the left with the same borderline fanatical fever fervor routinely displayed here.

Oh, there’ll be an occasional “He shouldn’t have done that” from time to time. But we all know it’s a front.

4 Likes