What's the Democrat endgame plan?

I dunno. Did it when trump was giving out money to same?

Allan

or purchasing anything shipped via trucks

2 Likes

He did?

Yes sir. Are you ready to concede that giving inmates money is not a good argument against biden?

Allan

Price out a medium sized one way rental truck for a Maryland to Florida trip to move some belongings. Try not to laugh too hard you might pee your skivvies. $1,400.00 is a down payment.
UNITY
LOL
Suckers

1 Like

Not until I see it in writing. Until then it’s a gratuitous assertion.

No its vote buying. Nothing more and nothing less.

Dude, come on man!

Holy crap…this is just plain crazy talk.

5 Likes

I can’t grade the obscenities of the Chi-Dems, but using the DOJ and the FBI to harrass conservatives while letting leftist activists run rampant is clearly designed to stir up ire in conservatives. As is forcing girls to allow biological males into their toilets, locker rooms and sports events.

3 Likes

No they don’t. They don’t know 1% of what’s in it. 75% supporting 1% of something is not 75 % supporting that something.

Asking something like " The stimulus bill puts a debt burden of $x on your children to give you $y now, $z billions to foreign interests now and $w billions to bail out incompetent Democrat state governments. Do you approve?"- might get a different response. Whatever those figures are.

1 Like

We have seen the surveillance agencies shutdown media coverage weeks before the election to protect their chosen candidate. The coverage included clear evidence of corruption from China and other foreign governments.

The CIA and surveillance agencies are running things. If you doubt that here is the letter they published using former surveillance officials to make it clear that no further investigations would be tolerated using the bogus claim of “Russian disinformation”. The letter even admits that there was no evidence to support the claim, yet media dutifully followed the lead any way.
Former IC Officers Public Statement (politico.com)

The surveillance agencies even took over the news organization that Glenn Greenwald founded to expose their lies.

Listen to this interview from shortly before the election.

The difference between Putin’s Russia and the US is that we know who is in charge in Russia. In the US, the real power puts on a puppet show.

Where is Toto when you need him?

2 Likes

I think the border debacle has the same purpose. Increase tensions between citizens and border-breakers, and eventually invite in a neutral peace-keeping force from the UN rather than use US troops on US citizens.

Oh Brother…

1 Like

Libs like this statistic.

They don’t care that it’s founded in the fact that people don’t care (or don’t know) about what’s in the actual bill, except for the largess that is coming their way,

Your $1400 check is costing you $5800 as your part of the federal debt because of the bill.

Ignorance is bliss when you get bought off for $1400.

2 Likes

And yet you’re touting polls that rely on ignorant indifference.

Well done! That’s libberism to the max!

1 Like

So when trump gave out money it was great.

When Biden did it, it was vote buying.

Allan

3 Likes

Global government of some form with authoritarian design.

1 Like

And the Republicans only wanted to give $600 with no extension of unemployment benefits.

Hmm…

1 Like

I’m supportive of the bill and I’m not getting bought off.