What's the Democrat endgame plan?

Just what are the Democrats up to? My own take on their determination to divide the US, and frustrate and stir up the indignation of conservatives to a point where there is some actually significant violent reaction, and at that point to call in the UN to help quell the “insurrection”.

I tried searches on Google for “list of conservative complaints against the Biden administration” and " why Biden administration is frustrating conservatives" but only pro-Biden links appear. Apparently there are no articles on Conservative frustration. Memory hole is activated.

1 Like

Marxism of some form.

4 Likes

What is the most frustrating and what is the most indignant?

According to the Google AI search algorithm: nothing. Conservatives are quite content with everything Biden is doing.

They want to activate the nanoparticles injected via the COVID vaccine so that we will all serve benevolent overlord Gates.

4 Likes

75% of the American public support the stimulus plan just passed by the Democratic congress.

That’s not much of a divide.

Allan

3 Likes

Try duckduckgo instead. Google is clearly censuring and being a propagandist.

1 Like

Until the ones with half a brain that qualify and do pay taxes, realize the $1,400.00 check will cost them around $5,600.00 in taxes. Those who do not qualify because of their income already know they’re paying for it. My grandkids don’t know it but they’ll be paying for it too. Pelosi, Schumer, J’Biden, they’ll all be dead and gone and wage earners, businesses and dem rich folk will still be paying for that $1,400.00 check.
“Never let a crisis go to waste”!
UNITY!
LOL
Suckers

2 Likes

Goobermint dependency with no chance of opposition.

3 Likes

1 Like

Free money is popular, what a surprise. How many of them even know what is in it besides the free cash?

2 Likes

Polls are not to be trusted anyway. They’ve proven themselves dishonest for quite some time now.

2 Likes

How many of you know what’s in it besides what you hear talk media folks telling you to hate?

How many of you have read the bill and decided which parts you feel are “Covid relief” and which parts are political paybacks?

1 Like

Um, don’t listen or watch any such thing. My main news sources are NPR and the New York Times.

1 Like

When I look at the map of the continental US and see the red vs the blue, I understand that the local governments with in these areas, also reflect that political stance. Then consider that this also makes up those in the military too. Soldiers aren’t going to burn down their homeland. I’m not worried about a forceful take over from the left but I am worried about how so many among us are being sheoplized by these same well coordinated forces of government, media, social media and our educational systems. Over time, if their agenda is not exposed to those that are more easily influenced, that color across the US will change to just one color.

Unsure why covid relief is in quotation marks.

Helps poor people and state govts by giving them cash.

It’s not a political payback but helping citizens by stimulating the economy.

Allan

I will disagree. A good poll is extremely accurate reflection on the current national pulse.

Allan

So let them eat cake is your motto.

Citizens are suffering or don’t you realize that.

Allan

…and I’d wager that less than 3% could even tell you what’s in it which makes me conclude, I’m not very impressed by the decision making process of those surveyed.

1 Like